Author's Note

Hi.

Encoded was a long journey.

All great journeys come to an end.

This is the end.

This 'novel' had gone through three years of on and off writing and revisions. I left this story to rot for at least a year before I picked up in writing it again.

It went through a lot of versions, Character building and plot changes until it got to this point.

And to be honest with you all, I have no idea how long this version will last. Cause I'm still not contented with this version of the e-book.

To end this novel, I want to say that the villains' reasons and their motives are things that happen in real life.

This story is a reflection of what I deem to be the cruel reality of this world.

You can view the characters as neutrals. No one is a protagonist and no one is an antagonist.

You can say the Leounet trio was the real villains. You can say the criminal masterminds' crimes weren't justified by what happened to them.

It depends on how you see the world, Really. 

I want to thank every single one of you who was with me from the beginning up until I posted the epilogue.

My mom and dad who weren't interested in e-books, At all. But did their best to support me. Both of their proud descriptions of me as a writer was and still is, Why I find confidence in what I write.

Katherine, Rein and Issy, These lovely girls stuck with me from the moment I wrote the first words of the Prologue, Till now that I am writing the author's note. Hell, I'm even messaging Katherine right now.

To ate shhhikoori, My first reader and writer friend.

I don't know if this is really the end of Encoded's story. Or if this is even the last revision.

But I am happy with how my characters started and ended.

Chain and his undying sacrificial love. Mhorein's passion for justice and Aiden's heart. These characters have been a huge part of my writing battle and a piece of my mind resides with every chapter.

To more stories!

Thank you for reading.