Chapter 15 : Flashback!

MHOREIN

Dalawang araw na ang nakalipas simula ang insidente. Mabilis na kumalat ang balita tungkol sa pagkamatay ni Inspector Arcilla sabloob ng presinto.

We were called into the main office by Miss Prina and Lieutenant Gray Mori.

"We called you here, Detectives to inform you that youre limited from now on. We've heard about the issue involving Acros and we decided to let other detectives handle it." I looked at them, Confused.

"Since the death of Inspector Arcilla you are currently under my supervision." Mayabang na sabi ng batang Lieutenant na si Gray Mori.

"And Aiden, Unfortunately, Cannot work with you anymore. Aiden is now assigned to Inspector Roswell from Lezran."

"Lezran?! Hindi niyo pwedeng gawin iyon! That's a city away!" I objected.

"Well, Pumirma ka ng kontrata." Miss Prina looked at us.

"Under Inspector Arcilla! It said we can freely do what we with cases and we chose who we work with!" Chain is quietly sitting down while I tried to argue with the new rules that theyre trying to implement on us.

"You cant do anything about it, Mhorein. When you signed the contract under the late Inspector, You also agreed to be under the office." Miss Prina explained.

"No. Hindi naman pwede iyon!"

"Im sorry, detectives. We have no choice." Mori insisted.

"Yes you do! Hindi kami pwedeng dumepende sa inyo."

"Well you already are. It's either listen or leave the agency."

"Bakit niyo ba ito ginagawa? What do you get out of this?" Galit na tanong ko.

"You two are not qualified to handle a serial killer on the lose, Given the fact that you just let itndo what ever it wants and you didnt inform the office about it." Miss Prina calmly explained.

"Because it was unbelievable at first! Now that it's killing so many, We'll take it seriously!" Mori slammed his fist on the table.

"See that logic? Our job isnt only to solve crimes! Its to prevent them! You waited for multiple people to be killed before taking action!" Mori angrily screamed.

Naramdaman ko namang hawakan ni Chain ang pulso ko before dragging me out of the office.

We went in our office and sat down on swivel chairs. Chsin has his feet up the table while munching on some fried rice. I put a sushi in my mouth

"They'll walk over my dead body before they control us." I told him.

"Mhor, We cant do anything about it." I looked at him in disbelief.

"Seryoso? Youre on their side?" He just nodded.

"This is the right thing to do."

"Mas bata sa atin si Gray Mori! He cheated and corrupted his way to his possition!"

Gray Mori is the youngest son of Leounet's Mayor, Which luckily for him is also the person who overlooks the agency and station.

I was about to say some thing when his phone rang. He placed his container down and picked up the phone.

"Hello? Sino ito?" Chain looked at me.

"Oh, Sergeant James. Yes this is me, Chain Yuan. Uh-huh." Chain pursed his lips.

"Hindi ba pwedeng iha muna ang humawak? Kumalat na naman siguro ang balita. Alam niyo kung anong nangyayari sa amin ngayon."

"I know, I know. I guess." Chain glanced at me.

"Yeah she's here. I'll inform her, Sergeant." Chain sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

"They want us to take a missing person case." He sat down and massaged his temple.

"Well... We cant really refuse to take that... If we wanted to we could've filed a leave. But with all this going around, Do we really want that?" I asked Chain.

"Ilang araw na nating hindi nakikita si Aiden, Patay na si Insoector Arcilla, Daniel Lucas is out there somewhere and these fuckers are sending us death threats. Mhorein. This couldn't be any worse!" He scowled. After a few minutes of silence someone knocked on the door. I opened it to see a short lady carrying a folder.

"Pinapadala po ni Sergeant James kay miss Mhorein Layla Agustin."

"That would be me, Thank you." I smiled at her. She nodded and thanked me before leaving. I closed the door and examined the folders.

The other one has information about the case while the other one has informatiom about the victim. I opened the first file and handed Chain the victim profile.

Victim has been missing for 10 days and reports say no one has seen her since the first day. Family has reported being sent photos and letters from an apparent abductor. Videos of her naked, Bloody and being abused or tortured were also sent to the family. They tried but they cant find the IP address from where the videod came from or track the location of the sender.

A few more papers where screenshots of the dark and dim video was printed. It was infact a horrible sight. I glanced at Chain who was looking at the victim profile weirdly.

"Patingin nga ako niyan." He slowly handed me the folder. My eyes balled when I saw the name and photo on the paper.

Name: Roxxane Adelrose
Age:27
Address: *** ** ***** **
Birthday: March 19th 1993
Sex: F

Above it is a photo that is so familiar. Someone who marked it's face into my skull.

2009

"Mhorein, Puta ka! Ito banang gusto mo? Give her what she wants!" The beautiful brunnete monster infront of me yelled. Once she said that, The nine boys in front of me held me. Mostly in places I never wanted to be touched.

I screamed in fear when I heard my skirt and blouse ripping.

"Bitawan mo 'ko! Ano bang nagawa ko sayo, Roxxane? Hayop ka!" She smiled at my face before spitting on it. I cried and screamed when I felt these boys squeezing and caressing parts of me that no one has ever touched before.

"That's what you get from stealing MY honorship, MY title, MY prize and MY friends!" I didnt steal any of those. I deserved them. I worked hard for all of those...

"Let go of me! Wala akong inagaw sayo Roxxane! Pakawalan niyo na ako, Please!" This psychotic bitch pulled my hair so I was closer to her fucked up face.

"Listen here you little bitch. Your Chain isnt here to protect you. So youre gonna left here alone and cold when they're done with you. She let go of my hair.

"Please! Stop!" I begged when one of them kicked me to the ground and completely exposed my bra. I felt multiple punches in my face and stomach and alot more squeezinf and touching. The last thing I heard was Roxanne's devilish laugh before blacking out.

"Mhorein!" I snapped out of it when I heard Chain. I felt his hand on mine.

Tinitigan niya ang mga mata ko at pinunasan ang luhang hindi ko napansin na tumutulo na pala.