Chapter 23 : Berlin

MHOREIN

"Andito na tayo."

We pulled up outside a huge venue with all sorts of lights and decorations. The doors were again opened for us. Chain and I stepped out of the car and in the red carpet.

People started whispering and staring at us in awe. We smiled when cameras flashed.

"Didnt remember you were this big of a deal." I whispered to him.

"Me neither." Media had it's eyes on the Castranuevo's ever since I knew Chain. It was a big gossip when Chain moved out, So now it's a bigger scoop that he's back.

"Detectives- Ay sorry, sorry. Mr. Castranuevo, Ms. Agustin." Kinindatan kami ni Aiden nang salubungin niya kami sa Entrance.

"Shut up." Tumawa si Chain.

Pagpasok namin sa venue hindi ko mapigilang mamangha. Kumikinang ang mga dekorasyon at mukhang buwan at milyones ang iginugol dito.

Not to mention the fact that it was surrounded by glistening people with statement earings and huge necklaces, Wearing diamond rings and gold everything. Body guards were also seen around the place.

"Are your parents here?" Chain asked me.

Our families have been close friends but both of us kept it low key with them. Im shocked that they weren't even at the resort. Even I haven't checked up on my family since Chain left his.

"Hindi ko rin sigurado. We'll find out later."

More flashing and clicking of cameras were heard outside. Familiar faces stood on the entrance.

"Mhorein! Darling! You havent called in a while!" My mom grabbed me in for a cheek to cheek kiss.

"Mhor, Kamusta naman kayo?" My older brother, Jared, looked at Chain and back at me.

"Knew it." Nginitian niya si Chain at kinamayan ito.

"Dad..." I smiled at him. He nodded and smiled.

"Been a while."

My family and Chain's are business partners. So Im not shocked that they seem happy to see me and Chain together.

"I guess, There's no need for an arranged marriage." Jared laughed.

"Oh, Eto si Aiden. A close friend of ours and a collegue." Aiden waved his hand awkwardly.

We heard louder screams and cameras outside when Sierra and Cooper pulled up. My mom huffed.

"Ugh. Andito pala si Sierra." Chain laughed at her

"What did you expect, Adelia? It's her daughter's 18th birthday. And dont be rude." My dad reminded her. Mom just rolled her eyes.

We looked at Sierra and Cooper that was taking their precious time on the red carpet, Clearly enjoying the attention. Jared crossed his arms.

"Oh look him. Masyado talagang try-hard yang si Cooper. Ew." Chain laughed at Jared's comment.

"Oh for Christ's sake." My dad massaged his temple.

"That must be Kalyan and Calahan." Dad said when we saw another limousine arive.

"Andito na ang may birthday at ang talagang hinihintay ng mga tao. At walabpa sa gitna ng carpet ang mga papansin."

"Adelia!" My dad shook his head. Chain was just laughing st how my mom bashed Sierra and Cooper. When they finaly got to the entrance, They saw us and went the other direction.

"Wow. Rude. I didnt even wanna talk to them, But that was rude." My mom laughed.

Probably the loudest reaction from the paparazzi was when Kalyan and Calahan got out of their ride.