Chapter 30 : A Very Bizzare Baby Delivery

MHOREIN

"Mhor, For the last time. Stay here." Chain stood up and rushed outside the room. I gulped, Trying to resist the urge to run out there and figure out what's happening.

I breathed in before I ran outside. I looked to my left to see a crowd huddled around one room, Screaming and crying.

"Excuse me, We're professionals!" I took out my I. D. from my wallet. Chain saw me when he got out of the hotel room and grabbed my wrist.

"I told you to stay, Didnt I?" Chain said, Angrily.

"I cant." I looked down.

"The scene is horrendous in there, Mhor. It isnt meant for you." When Chain said that I felt it again. The sudden rush of adreneline I used to have when we had cases. Not the nerve wrecking fear of knowing a criminal mastermind is after us.

"Let me in." I gently pushed him aside and entered the room.

I stopped on my tracks when I saw a black haired man with eyes opened and stitches on his stomach. There's also a huge weird lump where the stitches are located. I tried my best not to look in his eyes. I knew it would trigger a flashback. I looked around the room. The walls were almost painted with blood, Broken vase and window pieces scattered around the room.

"Are you okay?" Chain handed me a pair of gloves.

"Ano ito? Lagi ka lang may bitbit na ganito?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I packed some stuff." I knelt down, Still avoiding eye contact. I touched the man's stomach to feel the lump.

I fell on my butt in shock when it moved. What was that?

"You saw that right? Right?" Chain helped me stand up. I didnt put my eyes away from his stomach.

"Mhor, I told you-"

"Ayan na naman!" I pointed at the man when I saw it clearly move again, This time blood gushed out of the stomach. Chain looked at me with knitted eyebrows before looking back at the man. He sighed and knelt down to observe the corpse.

"Ano iyon?" He stood up and backed away.

"Imposibleng buhay pa iyan. Tatlong stabwound, Diretso sa dibdib." He said, Confused.

"Call paramedic and backup before I do anything. I have a feeling I know what's in there." I ordered Chain without taking my eyes off the body. He nodded.

It kept moving and blood kept coming out. My heart started racing so I looked away. I gulped and focused on my breathing. It's all in your head Mhorein... It's all in your head.

"On their way." I almost jumped when Chain seemed to suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"Hey, Calm down." I just nodded.

"Hanapan mo ako ng gunting, Chain. Ngayon na." Chain immediately found one covered in blood next to a lamp. I breathed in before kneeling down again. I looked at the messy stitches on his stomach, Clearly not done by a professional.

I slowly cut the thread that's putting his stomach together. Blood kept oozing out so I refrained myself. An image of Roxxane's blood coming out from her neck and mouth the same way the blood is running out from this man's belly. I stopped for a minute and breathed. Calm down, Mhorein. I gripped the scissors tighter as I reached the end of the stitch. I slowly opened the stomach and gasped at what I saw.

"Chain!" Tumayo ajo at tinawag si Chain.

''What did you fi- Oh my god." He stared at the tiny leg poking out of the stomach, Wide eyed.

My body shivered when it started moving again. We looked at it for a minute before realizing what ever it was inside, It was alive.

I swiftly opened up the stomach and it revealed a human baby drenched in blood, naked. It's mouth also had stitches. The man's instestines wrapped on the baby's belly.

"Dahan dahan lang, Mhor..." Said Chain.

"Where are the paramedics?!" I asked Chain in panic. I didnt know what I was gonna do with the baby. I dont know if I should carry it or get it out of the man's stomach. What kind of sick monster did this?

After a few seconds, I tried to lift it up. Then I realized the intestines are sewn into the baby's stomach.

"Holy shit... Mhorein, Anong gagawin natin dyan?" I heard Chain behind me.

"Hanapan mo ako ng kahit anong tela. Anything that we can use to cover the baby."

He quickly found a blanket and handed it to me. I laid the blanket on the ground and cut a piece of the intestines off and lifted the baby up. I gently put it down on the blanket. Im surprised that it didnt even wake up.

"Chain, They really need to hurry. The baby's gonna get hurt if it wakes up and cries." I panicked.

"I called again, Limang minuto daw." We looked at the scene infront of us.

"Wait here. Bantayan mo... Ito." I left Chain when I felt my heart racing. I went in the bathroom and locked the door.

I stared at myself in the mirror with blood on my gloves and all around my arms. I tried my best to focus on my breathing again but It was barely working. Everytime this happens it feels like Im about to go into cardiac arrest. I broke the elastic gloves of before I opened the sink and splashed my face with water. I left the faucet running to calm me down. I closed my eyes and dug my fingers into the sink when flashing images and voices rung in my head.

"Her blood, Is in your hands."

"No! Stop! Please!"

"Im sorry! Im sorry! Just get me out of here, please!"

I slammed the cabinet on top of the mirror. I opened my eyes and saw medicine bottles on the ground. I stared at them for a mimute or two before picking one up. I read what was written on it.

Aripiprazole - (Abilify)

"Teka,This is for Schizophrenia..."