The Undisclosed

Breezes were gently invading in and the anticipation was felt from everyone on the farm in Ekerö. Each one had their own mind with what they had to get done, whether a personal commitment, a job, or a duty they had to finish including plans for the wedding.

Björn was in the kitchen playing a link to a video for a project which was sent to him by email. He still had his career ambitions, and many large projects and responsibilities of his own. He drank from his cup of coffee and heard from behind him that his eldest granddaughter was entering, calling out for Agnetha.

"Hey, where's grandma?" she asked.

"She went berry picking," he stated with a tone of excitement in his voice. She stopped in the door way and stood straight.

"Was it long ago?"

"Not really, but she also shouldn't be long. What do you need?"

"The home videos," Tilda said. "You gave them to her but I can't find them. Do you know where she put them?"

"What do you need them for?" he wondered with a chuckle.

"I need to make them digital because... well, I just need them. But I need them now because it might take a while–" Her explanation was interrupted by the sound of the kitchen door opening.

"Okay, Peppa, inside... Bella," they heard her call as she held the door open for them to enter.

"There you are!"

"I'm back with delicious berries. I'll make jam," Agnetha said causally.

"Darling," Björn turned to see Tilda again. "I already have them digitally, I can just send them to you. You don't have to digitize them again. What are you looking for exactly?"

"All of them."

"All of them?"

"All of what?" Agnetha asked curiously as she placed the basket down. She began to wash the berries after placing them in a plastic strainer.

"Home videos."

"Heh," Agnetha giggled to herself. "Surely not all of them." She gave a small glance to Björn, in a way that reminded him what rested amongst his copies.

"Well, most of them," she said without much thought why. "Please, I have a deadline and I want to do something with them. I promise you'll love it."

"Fine, darling. When do you need them? They're at the flat on a flash drive. I'll bring them tomorrow."

"Okay," Tilda agreed. "That's fine, just don't forget them."

"Aren't you going to get rid of the flat, Björn?" Agnetha asked.

"I'm... getting there. Let's get through the wedding first and then I will." He heard her hum as she walked towards him with a few berries in her palm. Her hands were still wet with water, and she had given some to Tilda first to try as her granddaughter was texting on her phone and she fed the remaining few to Björn.

"Mm," he moaned.

"What did I tell you? They're delicious. I almost want to eat them like this and not cook them."

"Where on earth do you find them?" Agnetha smirked at him.

"Björn, I am never telling."

"You tell me everything."

"I tell you everything... but where I find them."

Björn could see from a second tab on his MacBook had displayed some kind of change and it caught his attention. It was the website to their wedding and he saw there was another addition to the RSVP'd list. He opened the website and Agnetha smiled as she stood beside him, his arm wrapped around her back. The site was quite organized and the homepage was lit up with their image which Tilda had taken. The main photograph was them walking hand in hand together, in a candid style. Beneath that image had details of the ceremony, which was detailed they'd exchange vows privately and the reception would come after for everyone to join the celebration. The RSVP page had displayed a photo of them beneath the sprinklers too. There was also accommodation information for anyone who needed a place to stay.