00:00:00

The morning that came sooner than hoped for began early when the light peeked in through slits in the thick curtains that meant to block it away. The room was cool and relaxing when Björn opened his eyes, and it felt like nothing but a serene bliss to him to wake up the way he had. It was quiet enough for him to contemplate if he was the only one awake. Sure the house was large that one could hide in all day, unbothered, undiscovered, or completely forgotten about. His cellphone beside him told him it was even earlier than he predicted, finding it was 6:30 in the morning. He turned over and welcomed himself to the sight of Agnetha asleep on her belly facing him, her arms tucked beneath the pillow and a sleepy face buried there against her inner elbow. What the hell, he had thought. It was too early even for him. He'd give himself another hour of rest. They didn't go to sleep so early the night before and the sleepiness he felt said enough about that.

The next time his eyes opened, he found Agnetha faced the other direction. The phone showed time had slipped by before he knew it, it was nearly 7:45. He waited a while until he could fully decide he had enough energy to leave the bed and when he had, he roamed the room for all his needs, the bathroom being first and then needing to let light in and see the view that early in the morning was second. Björn smiled listening to her squeak as she made a stretch but all that woman had done was turn the other way again and lift the covers. He sighed, left the curtains more than half pulled closed and used the light for all he needed it for, to pull out the clothes he needs.

"Agnetha," he hummed, hand squeezing over her hip to nudge while he stood beside the bed on her side. "Are you going to sleep all day or have coffee with with me and that view?"

"I plan to do both," she whispered smirkingly. "You can't fool me, I know it's still early. You do this all the time." His chuckle emerged and he let her be, moving to step back. "I need another while. Please."

"You can sleep, baby," he assured her. She had not even opened an eye yet. "But I won't let you sleep all day."

"Make me coffee and I might get up," she told him over her shoulder, a grin sleepily on her lips. She heard him laugh and ready to accept the request. "But, hey, take your time with it." Agnetha listened to his reaction and giggled to herself, twisting in the bed. She was now beginning to wake up, but couldn't feel energized enough to leave it. She tried to snooze as much as she could.

Upon the bedroom door creaking open nearly a half an hour later, Agnetha was awoken and she turned her head listening to it. Now she had eyes to see Björn standing in his height in navy swim shorts and a classic white tee. She listened to the clink of the cup against the night stand and the murmur of his voice to tell her he was glad to see she was awake so he didn't have to wake her again. It was time to get up now.

"Rise and shine. Come on," he crawled up to see her. His hand rubbed at her arm, thumb stroking as he did. He felt her stretch and smile, eyes shimmering as they flashed up to meet his and her mood only indicated she was perfectly rested. "You're the only one still in bed."

"That's not true," she breathed, hand curling around his side. "Cause to me it looks like you are too." She pulled him gently by his tee and he fell above her a bit more, both syncing their laughter. She leaned upwards to kiss him while he was lowering to meet her. She melted as he gave into her, feeling like he could never resist moments like these. If she had a softness for tender love, he had it worse than her. Björn stroked her cheek before he kissed her again.

"I could taste your coffee off of you," Agnetha made him aware. And she kissed him again to take more of it.

"Easy... I brought yours," he told her softly, tilting his head to the small table.

"What if I just want this?"

"This?" Björn grinned. "If we remember correctly, you asked for coffee," he teased. "It's fresh. I just made it. And took my time with it, also like you asked."