Time Tweaking

It was pushing towards 8 in the morning when Björn awoke, his eyes burning from a lack of sleep. His body felt tired but so warm having the one he loves under his wing. He had eyes roaming around the space, there was a bird he noticed, sitting on one of the rails nearly inside with them and he observed it for a while. He couldn't believe the fact that they'd really fallen asleep in the boat. He reflected on the entirety of the night previous as now he had the chance at last to process what happened. It sprung a smile to his face during a few memories and he felt absolutely brand new as the day and he was certain to make their lives feel this way each day from now on.

The sun was slowly disturbing the little tent Agnetha had made and even if they had felt comfortable to rest, he couldn't bring himself to go back to sleep. His eyes fixed to her face, seeing she was in a complete deep slumber against his heart and behind the make up that was surprisingly still in tact, there was that lovely woman he adored. He could watch her sleep for hours, he thought, but then he realized how it was impossible. He'd miss her voice to him, he'd miss her excitement and thrilling energy and the more he considered that the more he realized he already did. He wanted to share this new morning with her. It was different. He had to wake her. The day was already beginning now and after he checked the time on his wrist, he remembered they had reality waiting for them, things to gather, a brunch to share with the family, and a flight to Mallorca.

"Agnetha." He waited for a reply but a shift was a start. "Psst."

"Hm?" she barely brought out. He chuckled and moved to face her a bit better.

"Wake up," he whispered. His fingers gently brushed her hair away. He heard a grumble before she breathed words out.

"It's morning already?"

"Was morning before we even slept," he snickered.

"Can't we sleep a little longer?" he heard, wrapping her arms around him more.

"We can... but no time."

"Why? What time is it?" Her eyes flashed open and raised to meet that his eyes fell to hers too.

"7:52." She gave him a face, eyes focused on him, sleepless and beautiful. He laughed because he read her mind by her expression. If she could strangle him, she would.

"We have a lot of time," she countered in a raspy morning voice. "Björn, I am exhausted. You have no idea."

Her face buried into him more now realizing she is growing cold from slight breezes, and she was pouting. He couldn't deny the love he held now. He smiled foolishly and set a kiss to her head. Björn pulled her until she was fully over him, bringing over him her warmth and softness with a tightened embrace. The feeling of her body above him, unclothed, ran a thrill in him and it was one of the best things he could ever wake up to feel.

"You are beautiful, that's what you are." There was a laugh that he heard as she pushed herself higher again.

"I guess that's old news," she said with eyes hardly opening. "I've heard you say it a lot." She glided her hands on his shoulders and moved herself in a way that immediately had his heart flutter. She felt the breath he took and slowly began to force her eyes open. She understood his thoughts the moment she saw the look in his eyes. "Isn't there any breaking news?" she whispered.

"Yeah... You're my wife."

"I like this one," she said sleepily, placing her mouth onto his. "You can always remind me of it."

She had leaned in and kissed him a kiss that lingered for longer than the typical peck. It boiled their feelings again in a loving, passionate and easily magnetic way as the seconds went on, so much that they found themselves breathlessly unable to catch balance. His hands pleasantly touched her body as he saw her fully in leaking sunlight. There was something magical they found in the morning after, even if it were found to be cut short. It was Agnetha who parted from him, standing on her knees and hugging around her back the blanket they were covered with. She grinned teasingly. He was just as excited as she was until he saw she was getting up, not shifting position.