Red Effect

Tuesday had a morning of its own; the weather didn't fail the people of that town with sun blazing down hot since 9 in the morning. It was rather decided to be a lazy and relaxed one when the couple had awoken early that morning. They had their coffee together before Björn decided he'd have to take Peppa for a walk. The dog was far too used to open space and fields and the farm, but now he was experiencing for the first time hot weather and life in a Spanish villa.

The way things naturally took place was enjoyable and completely normal as if they were home. The difference was that here they were rewarded with notably hot weather and in Sweden they'd only see the sun very rarely.

Agnetha's length was stretched by the pool, her face in shade and legs exposed to the rays of the sun falling against her. She had a book to read, that in all her honesty was not close to being a possible favorite but it did make the time pass. She'd skimmed towards the end to understand but it perhaps made the experience worse.

Her attention was taken away when Björn had finally come back to join her, now dressed less, in a swimsuit like her and a bathrobe over his shoulders and closed by the tie. She caught sight of him passing through the doorway and he was immediately beat by the dog that trotted towards the second chaise beside Agnetha.

She watched Björn from over her dark sunglasses and the novel she held, seeing him connect his phone to a Bluetooth device to stream music. Agnetha tilted her head and laughed to herself because the show didn't end there.

There he was that man she loved, untying his robe with a grin on his face, with glasses on his face that darkened beneath the sun and he was moving his body to a rhythm that fell into sync with the music. He wasn't really a dancer, but if it would ensure a smile or a laugh from her, he'd do it all the time. Björn chuckled when he saw the hand of hers run over her face in shyness and laughter at him, disbelieving of what she was witnessing. The man she loved wasn't just giving her any show by dancing. He was giving her a show in a bright blue speedo too.

"Where on earth did you get that?" she wondered.

"I was walking and someone was selling."

"Goodness," she rolled her eyes.

"You don't like it?" he teased with eyes narrowing into a wink. He could tell by the smile on her face that it was a good decision to make. He'd left her speechless and amazed. He saw her eyes glaze down his chest to the speedo and roll her eyes again.

"I refuse to comment," she told him. Björn took a seat on her long tan chaise, and gently rested his arm over her knee.

"We have three options for today."

"Ah, what are they?"

"We can either stay here and do nothing... and doing nothing usually does lead us to something."

"Naturally," she smiled.

"Or... we can go into town," he gave as another opinion. "Maybe we can take the boat. And find one of the beaches."

"How are beaches here? Are there quiet ones or party ones?"

"A mix. I will take you to wherever."

"The quiet ones. Too old now for party ones," she giggled.

"Give me the plan?"

"Is it me who decides?"

"You're the boss," he said charmingly. A kiss was set to her knee as he waited to hear what she'd tell him.

"I want to be on the boat. That sounds so nice and the weather is so lovely. Maybe it's a great idea to do that."

"It's ready when you are."