Everything to Say

The blonde woman had woken up on that blue skyed morning to find herself buried face down and stretched on her belly in the most comforting manner. Her eyes had barely opened but she could hear from beside her the man she loved was already awake and slurping sips of the hot coffee he prepared himself. With shut eyes, her strongest senses were awoken— the feel of the room, the sounds amongst silence, and the scent of coffee making it to her side.

With her arm reaching, she tapped his side in a nudging manner. He didn't need to know what the matter was. The old man just knew it was about the pinging as well as the sound of ticking that was coming from his phone as he typed. Sounds of the morning with him had almost always begun that way, and she feared to ask just how early it was this time. It was always small movements or sounds that woke her, as light as they could be. The clink to the nightstand beside him was another one made as he set his cup down and then he turned to her.

"Asleep or awake?" he wondered gently.

"Both," she replied in a husky voice. "I don't even want to know what you have planned this early," Agnetha mumbled against her pillow. He couldn't help but laugh lightly at the statement.

"Nothing extra. Nothing to complain about. I reserved it for a quiet one. I woke you though, didn't I?" He was awake for about an hour now, figuring he'd check on things until she'd be awake. Her stretch was audible and it only came with a yawn, naturally. It was as if she was forcing herself to wake up, a tiring fight between her mind and her body.

"Do you think I'd actually be awake already if it weren't you to wake me?" Her eyes forced open to see that Björn chuckled back, seeing a bright smile draw along her face. Her cheeks were a rose color with a sleep mark on her left cheek, too. She could totally be asleep longer, he didn't need to ask.

Björn felt her turn over to face him, an easy 180, and she watched him calmly as he left the bed. When he had least expected, he heard her sleepy laugh as she began hugging an arm around his pillow now that it was free and he wondered what it was that made her smile like that. Couldn't be the sight of him in a plain T-shirt and boxers. She saw him that way nearly every day for the past three years.

"What?" he wondered. "You didn't leave a sticky note on my back that says 'spank me,' did you?" She rolled on her back and laughed more because that was so far from her mind.

"No," Agnetha giggled. "No. Don't give me ideas. I'm just thinking what happened yesterday... We actually did it." His smile was heard and it was just silence as she let her thoughts sink in. "I mean, we were working and thinking about it for so long and we finally did it. It's surreal. It just began for everyone, but at the same time it's over for us. Our big day, we made it past it. Our work is basically completed." Her smile was relaxed, satisfied and warm. Björn exhaled his laugh and walked back to the coffee machine again, making another cup, but this one he decided would be for her.

"Yeah, I almost can't believe it either. I read some articles just now. It's looking positive. So far," he smiled. "They can say the most unimaginable thing however, if they wanted to."

"I can't think of anything bad they can say," she thought. "It's amazing. Too incredible. What will they find to complain about now? That it's not really us?" she added sarcastically. "Well of course you'll never find me up there singing like I used to." He poured water in the machine and placed in the coffee as he listened to her, laughing at her comments. He knew they had a lot to share today, finally they could.

"Yeah... That's one. I think they might actually miss our silly, tight costumes this time," he winked at her.

"Ah... I was wondering why your abbatar looked different last night," she teased. "I almost didn't recognize you without the tight pants, darling." His eyes narrowed and he took her comment in. Well, she wasn't wrong, he laughed to himself.