Fifty/Fifty

At his side, the woman began to stir, her breaths changing as she adjusted in her comfortable state. Björn was long lost into his own reading, forgetting that time was passing by as he and Agnetha laid back out and rested beneath the now fading sun. It was so calm that she had actually fallen asleep, a nap that had felt so necessary and couldn't be more perfect for her. Her knitted brows as she opened her eyes had been followed with a light huff in her as she flipped to her side facing him, and then she closed her eyes once more.

"Sleeping Beauty awakens," Björn's warm voice spoke to her, only loud enough to stay between them. He watched the corner of her lips curve upwards, her face still buried away.

"Sleeping who?" she wondered, pretending it hadn't been caught the first time around.

"Beauty," he repeated, bringing his head down to gently leave a tender kiss over her hair.

"I didn't even realize I fell asleep. It just felt so good."

"It's been relaxing out here, you went the right route. I should've done the same."

"That's too bad. Why didn't you?"

"I got wrapped up in this book," he motioned with it and then slid the bookmark where he paused. Björn closed the book and then set it aside. He felt her hand creep up to his white tee that he wore again and lay it flat to his chest. Its placement didn't last for too long, for he picked up her fingers and squeezed on them with his hand. "An hour of us being far too quiet, I'm afraid this pool is now missing something." His teasing nature brought her to a tired giggle on his shoulder, her eyes still closed.

"What is it missing?" He sighed and put on a face of deep thinking.

"Maybe some laughter, a little excitement." Her brows moved as she laughed back. "I might have heard something about missing some kind of shared mischief." He winked. Agnetha laughed and then bit down on her lip.

"You talked to the pool? Since when are you the pool whisperer?" Her bright eyes opened and met him, his gaze already settled and rested on her as if he were awaiting them. He was so close that the gaze in itself was intimate.

"Agnetha, I will talk to anything or anyone that knows you." Her proud smile was there to be witnessed as she picked herself up and moved closer to him. Her hand covered his scruffy cheek and she pressed a soft kiss to the side of his face that was closest to her.

"We can't leave the pool displeased or bored," she agreed. Agnetha's weight shifted over him more and it was just an instant for Björn to be ready for the thrill.

"That's something that I agree with you on, a full one hundred percent," Björn breathed. "So where do we start?"

Their sly smiles were lost and faded between a simple embrace of their lips. His hand was already in the right position holding her, over a long white button down dress she wore over her light blue swimsuit, and his palm rested just over her hip.

"Maybe one last swim."

"Surely you won't need this," she listened to him say, weakly pulling the edge of her dress above the first button. Her grin spread along her lips revealing her glowing smile.

"The quicker you help me out of it, the quicker we fulfill the needs of this seemingly very demanding pool." His fingers began to undo just the first button meanwhile Agnetha was left with just his gaze running over her. He was contemplating to himself what areas he touched in the moments they shared earlier and where he would start up again. It was certainly on his mind, and no doubt it was comfortably on hers as well. But there was an interruption and it had come from the phone beside them filling the area with a loud sound, a jingle they weren't expecting at that moment.