Signed, Björn Ulvaeus

Agnetha was just raising her hands to remove her earrings, standing in the bathroom, when she heard the door of the room unlock by card. She frowned and stepped back into the hall to see that Björn was just entering in, his lovely length in a perfectly fitted navy suit. Relief came over her and she had relaxed her tense shoulders.

"What took you so long?" she wondered, a soft release of words coming from her, and he could tell she must have been waiting on him and pacing.

"The fans at the door. They wanted signatures. And then more fans came by," he explained as they both walked back towards the bedroom. "I got held up." She relaxed when he moved in with all guards down, and her concern vanished.

"Oh," she lightened. She watched him kick off his boots and set aside the room key. He had eyes to her briefly while holding the back of a chair until the last boot was off and she was patiently waiting, gleaming at him proudly for who he stood before her. After all, that night highlighted their success and it made her humble and happy. Björn was pleased to find that she had a tilted head and a smile on stained lips that were fading its color. She approached him swiftly until her fingers fit into his palms.

"Do you..." she started, with a smile that twitched between her sentence. "Um, do you think you have time?" she wondered quietly. "I heard you're needed for a few more signatures." He was skeptical about her meaning, and his brow raised with a crinkle.

"For who?"

"Me," she smiled. "Or I get nothing?"

"You are the one who will get everything you ask for. Give me a pen and I'll sign whatever you like." He pulled her in gently, finally.

"I don't have one," she informed and put her nose to his. "But I imagine your kisses will do perfectly fine for me."

"Hm. Tell me. Where will my kisses sign?" She shook her head gigglingly.

"You choose."

He had given just a moment of nothing but looking at her, admiring the ageless beauty of that woman he so dearly loved. It was so true. She looked better than ever, each time he'd seen her.

"How dangerous to leave it at that."

He slipped out of her arm just to walk back to the door of the room when she least expected that. Agnetha observed him to see what he was doing now, and she laughed aloud when she had seen he was walking back holding a 'Do Not Disturb' sign. He'd opened the connecting door that led to the living room and the other rooms and he hung it. He didn't forget to lock the door either, just for extra measure, as if they weren't already secured like madness.

"I think it belongs on the other door," she told him.

"With our children and their children, I don't think so." He was sure the girls would even go to silly lengths like asking the front desk for a spare just because. He laughed to himself and quickly tugged her hand to hug her fully. The day was so long, it was beautiful and the success of it jogged back their memories emotionally, but he was not happy to have to have kept a distance with her. It was excruciating being apart. He felt helpless in moments more than he can list on his own fingers and truly wondered how the hell he managed the day. His sigh was heavy after he breathed her in. She was relaxed in him, small, and all guards down.

"You were amazing. And beautiful. And everything the world dreams of and more," he kissed her head. "I'm so proud of you, Agnetha." She hummed safely tucked in his arm.

"I couldn't have done it without you being next to me."

"Oh! Now you say it." She laughed against his chest and nudged him.