The Day Before

Morning was a very early start for Agnetha, but it wasn't really because she wanted to. It was barely 6:30 in the morning, and she felt exhausted, but she was sure her bladder would burst. She had a mini shriek when she saw her face and hair in the mirror and it was definitely the first sign of a hangover, except the headache had faded by the time she completely fell asleep and was gone by the time she awoke. That was great luck, she thought to herself, because the day required a lot of things.

Björn was still in his deep sleep on his side, and was far from expecting the reality of himself being awoken suddenly. There she was the woman of his life climbing quickly back into bed and shaking him. The bright light was annoying, and her voice filled every corner of his eardrum, startling him. He shot his eyes open to see what happened.

"Björn!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"I did it."

"Did what?" he sighed. He saw her grin and at least understood it's nothing serious. "Agnetha, you scared t—"

"Björn, I went down 6 lbs!" she laughed sitting on her knees at his side. She felt bad now to see his face so tired. His eyes were squinted, a bit puffy, and he couldn't really keep them open.

"Mm," he relaxed, a smirk coming to his lips as he finally laid himself back to his pillow knowing nothing was serious. "Must have been all of the exercises." He grumbled a bit, turning onto his back.

"I told you I didn't need running," she told him and laid back down next to him too. She was in a large T-shirt, and the smile, he noticed was not moving off her face.

"I should've listened to you sooner," he said. He turned his head towards her from his pillow. "If you want to lose a bit more," he chuckled in suggestion. "I don't mind to go again," Björn told her with a voice still so raspy. He was teasing, however, he had truly no energy.

"Ha-ha," she laughed lovingly. "No, I am going back to bed. I will just keep it light today, and tomorrow is my feast."

"Your feast?" His eyes widened again.

"Yes. Tomorrow it's ice cream galore. Did you forget that the ice cream truck will be there? I've been looking forward to it for two months."

"Oh. I almost thought you meant I was the feast." He narrowed his gaze a bit. "I only wonder, were you looking forward to our wedding day to finally marry me again or to have ice cream?"

"Of course to marry you," she told him. "But I haven't had my favorite ice cream in two months."

"Mm. Understandable."

Afternoon had seen people come and go on the farm. There were tables being set up and organized, the lights were being tested, as well as a large projector screen which was brought down, one that was hung from a branch of a large tree in the field behind the tables. There was a stage that was set up too where the band is planned to perform, and lastly the area of the ceremony where Björn was reviewing everything.

In the meantime, Agnetha had her own duties to take care of. She used the start of her day to pack her and Björn's suitcase.

Frida and Mona remained beside her as she packed and as they did, their casual conversations were easily weaved in. Most items were already placed aside from earlier in the week. Inside she included their clothes, swimsuits, shoes, and accessories. She didn't forget the necessities and after placing the plastic bag of these items inside, she looked up to find Björn entering the bedroom in search of a charger. He found her seated on her knees before a large suitcase full of their items. Björn smiled to both, her and Frida, who was sitting on the bed with a mug of coffee, and Mona on a FaceTime call with her daughter.