Fever

The family voyage came to a close that Sunday as everyone had returned back to Sweden. It was Mother's Day and therefore they made it back just in time to be at home for its celebrations. The family had the chance to gather again, but this time however, it was found to be low-key and quiet compared to what the weekend shared with them.

At home, they were just a simple family, each one back to their own lives. The kids made their important visits to the stables, the parents found time to get settled back in, and the grandparents who'd arrived with them were nearly knocked over with the enthusiasm that their devil dog had to greet them with. If Voyage was missing anyone at all, it was definitely Peppa.

Long peace was rewarding to them, but in busyness that surrounded them, they hadn't felt days pass them by. Life went on. The members and the family still felt the hype surround them; it was still so fresh and so new to them to have this large project receiving this much recognition. They had, of course, heard about the fans reactions and it reassured them that whatever they did was the right decision. It happened nearly each night that as soon as they were settled in bed, his phone would be drawn out and they'd watch YouTube for reviews, simply out of curiosity and nothing more. Agnetha had comments to make in her sleepy state, and she listened to him go on about the topics brought up, points he found to be interesting. He only ever realized how long they'd been watching whenever her arm reached out to take his phone. He would probably lose himself and stay up late, being so invested in it, so he was thankful she always was the police officer. A kiss to her head was one of the very last things he did that night and he switched off the light for a rest.

By then nearly a month had passed since the premiere, and with no less surprise it was still in discussion for people all over the world. But for those of them on the ranch, the new routine settled in as the voyage opening era faded out.

Björn had something new on his plate to take care of. He had a musical to see the final production of. Agnetha watched him come and go as he prepared for Pippi på cirkus. It was something he was excited for. He had just completed Voyage, and now he was on to see Pippi would follow in similar success. His excitement was clear each time he was overheard pacing on the phone, it might have been serious, but his enthusiasm about his work was clearly there. He talked to her as he sat in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee and watching her make dinner and in response, her support came in a way she had always done— by her listening. That enough goes a long way. Maybe it was true, that half the time he would make her ears ring because it was all he talked about. Pippi, Pippi, Pippi. But she found that even as much as he talked to her about that musical which was due to premiere on the first of July, she was entirely happy and proud for what he was doing.

The man in ruffled brown hair watched her turn around to see him, drying wet hands on a kitchen towel that she eventually set down just to wrap her arms around his shoulders. A loving smooch was stolen from his cheek.

"If I say yes, I'll go to Pippi, will you stop overwhelming yourself with the minor details? It will go perfectly fine."

"You'll go?" He turned as she set loose from holding him. He read to her parts of the play when he was writing it for second or even fifth opinions, but her seeing it is different. "Anna, do you mean that?"

"Yes, I want to see what you've done, Björn. I'll go. It's not the first time I go and see your musical." She sat just beside him, facing him like he turned in to face her directly as they both sat on high chairs in the kitchen. "But Pippi isn't the next premiere I'll attend."

"It isn't?" he wondered, opening his mouth as he smirked. Agnetha's brows raised gently.

"No. I made plans. I'll see ELVIS."