Shark Attack

Alexander's POV

"Sweetheart," I crooned. "You prepped yourself for me."

I crawled up to kiss him gently. Cass licked into my mouth eagerly.

"I'll take care of you, don't worry," I whispered, peppering butterfly kisses on his face.

Nudging the plug, I watched as he gasped, eyelids fluttering at the sensation. Ah, Cassidy was sensitive. Gently, I pulled the toy out with rocking motions; his body's response rippled in his muscles and on his face. The tip of the toy was bulbed and required a little harder pull.

Cassidy gasped. The ring of muscles fluttered and remained gaping, hungry for something to fill it. I grabbed a vial of oil and coated my fingers liberally. Cassidy didn't need this much, but I wanted him to feel no pain from this.

My thumb circled the muscle before pushing in. Cassidy clenched weakly around me. I switched to fingers, stroking his inner walls for that little bundle of nerves.

He cried out when I found it, hips bucking is desperation.

"Easy, sweetheart, easy." I licked my lips. "I've got you."

Cassidy whined. He was impatient; so was my wolf. The urge to claim was strong and only my desire to make sure Cassidy wouldn't hurt himself was preventing me from pushing in without a care.

"Alex, I'm ready. Please."

I nodded. He was. "Okay, okay."

I pulled his legs around my waist, resting them above my hips. Cassidy was beautiful. The light passing through the water gave him an ephemeral glow.

"I love you," I said. One hand on his waist held him as I guided my cock into his willing body with the other. "I love you so much."

Cassidy couldn't answer, breathing through the intrusion.

"Breath, Cas."

He tightened his legs in response and exhaled the breath he was holding.

When I was fully seated, I paused for a few moments. "Okay?"

"Green," he whispered.

I smiled. "Good boy." Pulling my hips back marginally, I began to rock as I leaned in to kiss him. I was going to work him up until he was screaming.

~

Cassidy's eyes were glazed, staring unseeing at the ceiling of the suite dome. He breathed shallowly, body limp as I gently pulled out. Padding away quietly, I readied a warm bath for both of us.

He breathed a sigh as I lowered him into the tub. Cassidy face pressed into my neck as I washed and rubbed salves into any bruises I could find on his delicate skin. It made my chest feel tight in a good way to see my mate cling to me. I love him so much.

We settled into bed.

~

Cass and I were taken on a guided swim through protected coral reefs the next day. The area was surrounded by magical barriers that would keep any dangerous sea creatures out in the day, so we swam to our heart's' content and admired the colourful sea creatures.

We explored the reef and patted the docile sharks that swam up to nose at us. They were such majestic creatures. Nearby, an old shipwreck had been spelled to remain dry in an air bubble that only land walkers could enter. It was magnificent to see Cassidy swim gracefully in the sea, light dappling across his torso.

We held hands as another shark swam towards us, grinning at the puppy-like mannerisms, except something was different. Cassidy hadn't noticed, but I could see the strange red glint in its eyes. I tugged on his hand, we had to leave now.