Meeting Maya

Alexander's POV

Cassidy's soft breaths woke me up. The warm golden morning rays of sunlight shone down on him. He looked like an angel sent down from the heavens. My angel.

He looked so peaceful in my arms. I tightened my hold, cuddling him and buried my nose in his soft hair. His honeyed apple and forest scent filled my nose.

Cass shifted in my arms, turning to face me and pressed his face into my chest, snuffling. I chuckled quietly, a vibration deep inside my chest. He snuggled closer to my warm body, making me smile.

I would've gladly watched him all day. A little creepy, but I didn't care. Unfortunately, we had made plans to go to the farmers' market. It was about time we had to get up if we wanted to see the good stuff. I decided to wake him up the way couples did in those romance novels.

Okay, I'm a closet romantic and I like reading romance novels. So what?

I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his soft lips. Nothing. I tried again, this time moving my lips. Still nothing. I frowned. Well, this was a lot harder than expected. The protagonist would have woken up, if not kissed back by now.

I had an idea. But it was less romance and more erotic than the novels I'd read. Maybe I can wake him up now.

I got up and shifted Cassidy onto his back. Then I crawled over him, so my head was hovering just above his half-hard appendage. I leaned down and began to suckle at his balls through the silk of his pants. His cock twitched and swelled. The scent of musky arousal swelled, and I took it in a little breathlessly. He smelled so good. I mouthed at the hardening length through the silk; Cass shifted against the sheets. Time to up my game.

Gently, I slipped his pants down and the saliva that pooled my mouth; I wanted his dick in my mouth. I nosed at his thigh, nipping at the pale skin. My eyes were closed, I couldn't open my eyes; my senses were overwhelmed with Cassidy's sleepy arousal.

I took the tip into my mouth, tonguing the slit. He moaned. My cock twitched and I whimpered. More, I needed more. I took him in deeper and sucked. The taste of his fluid covered my tongue. It was salty, sweet and bitter all at once. I moaned around his length. It was so good. I kept sucking, trying to get more. My wolf was howling in pleasure.

"Alex..."

I didn't notice I'd taken his length so deep until he hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little, my eyes watering. I pulled off and took a deep breath, before taking him in again. He woke up.

"Alex?"

I kept swallowed, my throat convulsing around his cock.

"What are you doing?" I kept at it. "Alex, god, Alex!" He came, head thrown back, his pale throat exposed under the golden rays of sunlight. I stared awestruck at the beauty that was my Cass.

As he came down from his climax, I crawled back up him and rested my hips between his thighs. My hand found its way into his bed sex hair. I kissed him, sliding my tongue into his mouth. Reaching down, I grabbed my aching cock in my other hand and tugged sharply. Watching Cass had gotten me so close to the edge. It took three strokes before Cassidy was swallowing my moans. My seed spilt onto his stomach. I dipped my fingers in the come and watched hypnotised as I rubbed it into his skin.

We lay there, sweat and come cooling on our skin. It was very relaxed and lazy. I hummed softly when his fingers carded through my hair as I lay on his chest.

"Cass?"

"Hm?"

"Are we still going to the farmers' market?" I asked.