Sea Horse

Cassidy's POV

As Alex paced and grumbled, I slipped out of my clothes. Incredibly, he was too distracted to notice. Dipping two fingers in the pot of aloe gel, I coated my fingers quite liberally and pushed them into my body. I bit my bottom to keep quiet, wanting to see how long it would take for Alex to notice.

It had been nearly a week, so two fingers were a slight stretch, but they felt good. As I stretched myself, I reached for my cock, teasing myself to hardness. Involuntarily, I gasped when my fingers caught on my rim as I pulled them out. Immediately, Alex's attention focussed on me.

He swallowed, eyes dark with desire. I could see the growing tent in his trousers. Lazily, I stroked my cock, watching as his pupils tracked my fingers. I spread my thighs wider by a fraction. He licked his lips.

"Do you plan to watch me all night?" I drawled.

Mutely, Alex shook his head.

I held the pot out to him. He crawled in between my legs and took it, fingers dipping in for a good dollop of gel. His clean hand slid under my waist and pulled me in until my knees hooked nicely over his thick thighs. Alex pushed his fingers in, and my spine arched. His fingers felt like nothing I could ever do to myself. They were thick and long, and it burned. I whimpered.

He curled them, pads pressing on the sensitive bundle of nerves inside me. I keened. The sound made Alex's hand on thigh squeeze hard; I was sure I'd have bruises later. I didn't mind letting Alex mark me up.

He pulled his fingers out and threw my legs over his shoulders. I barely had time to protest before he pushed his mouth against my rim, sucking and licking into me. Whatever complaints I'd had when he removed his fingers from my ass were garbled as he drew guttural noises from me with his magic tongue.

I was incoherent. I could barely string two words together and all I had in my brain was Alex and sex. When did I lose my mind over the situation?

When Alex deemed me ready, he pulled back and slicked up his cock, ready to enter me most intimately. It was in that moment of reprieve that I stopped him.

"Wait," I rasped, my voice hoarse from screaming. I took in a few gulps of breath. To Alex, I was probably a sight. Legs wantonly spread, flushed and heaving chest and my hair all mussed. Alex paused and waited for me to continue. "Let me be on top," I said.

His eyes widened and he scrambled to obey. Alex flipped us and helped me straddle him comfortably. I pushed him back into the pillows and he went, licking his lips in nervous anticipation. Alex was simply adorable.

I leaned in to kiss him and he cupped my cheeks sweetly. Ah, this man.

One hand on his solid chest, the other positioning the head of cock at my entrance, I sunk down onto his thick length. The breach had weakened my knees and gravity had me impaling myself on his cock. I panted, gravity was certainly a harsh taskmaster.

Alex, my beloved, had locked his muscles, not wanting to thrust before I was ready. My sweet, considerate man. A moment of catching my breath and I began to rock my hips experimentally. Alex moaned quietly.

I bit my lip and ground my hips harder. His cock shifted against my inner walls with every movement and I lost the air I'd gasped in. Planting both hands firmly on his chest, I lifted myself off him and sunk back down.

Gods, that was amazing. I had to do it again. And again, and soon I was fucking myself on his cock, only gathering enough strength to lift myself up so I could fall back onto him. Alex definitely helped. His biceps flexed as they contributed to lifting me off his giant dick.

He was so hot. I don't think I'll get enough of him being strong enough to handle me like I weighed nothing.

I gasped, tears streaming down my cheeks from the sheer heat coursing through my veins. I was mindless, my body acting without a thought in seeking pleasure. The heat in my belly coiled and my fingers scratched red lines down Alex's chest.

My back arched, seed spurting from my cock. I had come untouched. Alex was thrusting fervently into me, his hands holding my waist as he squelched wetly into my body. In the back of my mind, I vaguely registered him spilling his seed inside me. I was feeling very floaty.

Alex pulled out and I shivered at the gush of fluids that followed. Everything was hazy and my mind blissfully blank as he gently cleaned us up with a damp cloth. My eyelids slid shut in anticipation as I waited for Alex to come cuddle me.

It didn't come. The fogginess of my thoughts faded slightly. I opened my eyes.

Alex was sitting at the edge of the bed, half-turned away from me.

"Alex?" I called, my voice little more than a murmur.

He didn't answer. My fingers twitched. I wanted to reach out, but my body felt too weak to move. I began to tremble.

"Alex, why?" I gasped out. He watched me with guilt. What had he done? I reached for him, but he didn't take me into his arms. My breath quickened. Did I do something wrong? Why didn't want to hold me anymore? I was spiralling wildly.

I must have blacked out for a moment, for when I came to, Alex was apologising. He cradled me in his arms, having moved from the edge. I was still shaking. Alex rubbed warm palms down my limbs, and I turned my face into his neck. My thoughts were jumbled and confused.

My fingers curled where they were pressed against his chest. "Why?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry," he said. He held me closer. "I tried not to, I didn't mean to— I didn't want to keep hurting you. I'm sorry."

It took some effort, but I cupped his cheek, gently urging him to look at me. "What are you worried about?"

"I know I've been a bad mate." He sniffed wetly and swiped the moisture from his eyes. "I know you are disappointed in me. I keep hurting you."

This was certainly quite a bit to process. Slowly, I sat up. "Why do you think you keep hurting me?"

"You get overwhelmed so easily," he cried, "by me, by my emotions. You shouldn't be the one blacking over this—my stupid feelings!"

I sighed. He was talking about that confrontation with his mother. "That wasn't your fault."

"It was," he insisted. "They were my emotions flooding you through the bond."

"Alex," I said tiredly. I was exhausted and I wanted to rest. "The bond is ours. I feel you as much you feel me. Your emotions are not stupid. They are important and they are you. Being stuck in a stressful situation is not your fault."

His voice was small when he said, "you were unconscious for two days."

I inhaled sharply. This was news to me. It was no wonder Alex was steeped in guilt. He'd let it fester for two whole days. It was my turn to apologise. "I'm sorry I worried you," I said, touching our foreheads together. He made a noise of protest, but I shushed him. "No, I know what happened. But you are mine, I am yours. I do not blame you.

"We do this together." I pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. He licked them.

Alex's hands cupped my face, mirroring me. "I love you," he said solemnly.

I smiled. "I know. I love you too." We shared a sweet kiss.

We were drained and exhausted from the very emotional conversation we had just had. Alex didn't seem inclined to release me from his arms any time and I certainly wasn't going to complain. I basked in his heat, letting myself doze off.

He snickered.

I cracked an eye open. "What?"

He kissed my hair. "Nothing. I just gave you a ride."

I snorted inelegantly and bit his shoulder.

"Ow."

"Good night," I said and rolled my eyes.