Stupid Magic Cock

Alexander's POV

Cassidy drags the gilded mirror from the corner of the room to the foot of our bed. I watched him curiously when he declined my help in moving the furniture. If the thing hadn't had wheels, I would've ignored his protests.

"Sit down," he instructed, pushing at my shoulders until I was seated on the edge of the covers.

My eyes were practically glued to his fingers as he carefully unbuttoned his shirt, exposing the pale skin beneath the fabric. I twitched in my pants.

Cass dropped the garment on the floor and started unlacing his trousers. Subconsciously, I had already unbuttoned my own shirt and was now reaching for my pants.

"Don't touch yourself," he commanded. Somewhere in my throat came a frustrated whine, but I obeyed. To keep from defying my very sultry mate who was currently performing a striptease, I kept my hands fisted in the sheets at my sides instead. But if I wasn't allowed to touch something soon, the sheets were going to end up in shreds.

Fully naked now, Cassidy reached for the Aloe gel and got on his knees. I licked my lips in anticipation and the mirror behind him reflected my action. Oh.

My mate loosened the ties of my pants just enough to tug my half-erection out. I white-knuckled the poor bedding. "Watch the mirror," he directed, before taking my tip into his mouth, lips stretched around the head.

I could barely speak already.

As he slurped enthusiastically on my growing hardness, his fingers, now slick with gel, reached behind him. I whimpered as I watched his hands.

With the mirror exactly where it was, I could see Cassidy's two fingers sliding right without any difficulty. Gods, he was already loose from our regular sex life. It was incredibly arousing to know that.

Every now and then, my hips would twitch when he did that thing with his tongue. And Cassidy would press into himself harder which made him moan around my cock, throat vibrating deliciously. There were probably a few holes in the sheets.

At some point, I was almost certain that Cass could have fit his whole hand in himself if it weren't for the angle. I almost came from that, but he pulled off as soon the mating bond thrummed with my impending orgasm.

"No cumming until I say so," he rasped and grabbed the pot of gel again—this time slathering it on my cock. I nodded dumbly.

Facing the mirror, Cassidy tried to seat himself in my lap, but he couldn't see properly, and it was a little awkward.

"Little help, darling?" he asked, voice still hoarse. I finally put my hands on his lovely waist. Slowly, with his thighs spread wide over mine, I couldn't help staring at my hard length sinking into him.

"Gorgeous," I murmured.

He rested his head on my shoulder when he was finally fully impaled by me. I rubbed a hand over his rounded belly, pressing sweet kisses to his flushed cheek. Cassidy's eyes were half-lidded and burning with heat.

"Good?" I checked.

A lazy smile lifted the corners of his swollen lips. He kissed me in reply.

Cassidy began to rock his hips. I could have kissed him forever, but this was excellent too.

"Come on," he urged, bouncing in my lap. I hastened to help him.

My mate had me thrusting hard from beneath, an arm hooked around my neck as he groaned his pleasure.

"Alex," he moaned, voice breaking from the pace I was putting him through.

"Yes, Sweetheart," I answered.

"The mirror," Cass choked out. "Look in the mirror."

I did. My vision tunnelled. The only focus I had now was the glorious sight of my mate. His body spreadeagled and belly bulging with our child as I fucked steadily into him from behind. I growled lowly, my wolf howled in satisfaction. He had a full body flush that was appealing to my wolf.

"L-look," he beckoned. "Look at what you did to me—what you've done to me."

Only one person could have made me lose control the way I proceeded to and he was currently writhing in my arms. "Look at yourself," I snarled in his ear. "Look at how wide you've spread your legs for me, Sweetheart."

Cassidy whimpered as I kept up the brutal pounding. His own cock dribbled wetly at the tip.

"You like this, don't you?" I whispered heatedly. "You like being helpless and at my mercy." His drool dripped down my neck. "I could do anything I wanted, and you'd take it. You'd let me do it and you'd beg for it, wouldn't you, Sweetheart?"

"Please," Cassidy sobbed. "Please, I need—"

"What do you need, Sweetheart? Use your words," I said cruelly, watching his tear-streaked face in the mirror.

He gasped and keened sweetly. "Need to come," he pleaded. "So close, Alex, please."

"Still think my cock is stupid?" I demanded.

Cass shook his head wildly. "Not stupid," he groaned. "Just magic. It's fucking magical!" he cried out in frustration. "Alex!"

"Can I come too?" I asked.

"Yes, gods!"

I reached for his bobbing cock, stripping quickly at it. Between that and my 'magical' cock, Cassidy's seed splashed lewdly onto the slightly fogged glass in front of our eyes. I was enthralled by the vision of my beautiful mate's spine arching and eyes rolling backwards at the force of his pleasure.

His inner muscles were a vise, clamping and milking me. That—and the tsunami of bliss coming through the bond—had me spilling my seed into his pliant willing body.

I groaned, falling backwards to lie on the bed with Cassidy lying limply in my arms. "How have you gotten even more alluring since we first met? You are the magical one." I mumbled.

Cass didn't respond, having passed out from his apparently mind-altering orgasm.

~

Cassidy roused from his nap before I did, and I awoke to him tracing letters on my chest. He kissed me languidly when he noticed my consciousness.

I smiled beatifically at him. "I love you," he said shyly.

My smile widened. "Sweetheart," I said. "You've had many wonderful ideas, but that was definitely one of the best yet."

He laughed, soft and joyful. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

"By the way," I wondered. "What were you doing in the toilet for so long?"

"Oh," Cass flushed sheepishly. "I took a nap. The bath is surprisingly comfortable," he informed me.

"Perhaps we should migrate there to wash up."

He grimaced at the stickiness between our bodies when he tried to pull away. "You have excellent ideas too."