More Sex

Alexander's POV

"You're certain?" I double-checked to make sure.

He nods. "Let me feel everything."

My breath leaves me. It is truly amazing how Cass manages to make me feel this way so easily. I cover my shaft with the Aloe gel instead.

Cass spreads his legs enticingly and I position myself at his entrance. His breath hitches when I push in. I hold him by his rounded hips as I go all the way in. The curve of his belly is emphasized by the pillow under him. I rub a warm palm over his abdomen.

It was as though his slightly rounded tummy was a magnet. My hands never strayed away from it as I began to thrust in earnest. He keened.

Our bond was flooded with a mess of pleasure and intense emotions. The pregnancy was making him extra sensitive on top of the mating bond. It was difficult to keep from losing myself and ravishing him in wild abandon. I clenched my teeth and forced myself to stay in control.

Cassidy was long gone. His only reactions were the little 'uh' and gasps that I forced out of him. He was almost catatonic, features slack. I could feel everything he was feeling, and I knew without a doubt that he'd already lost the ability to formulate words.

He comes quickly and I fuck him through it. His cum splashes on my stomach, but it isn't enough for either of us. My mate regains enough conscious thought to lock his ankles behind me, limiting my range of movement but pulling me closer. I am burning with lust—our bodies are dripping with sweat. Everything is wet and slick.

I haven't come yet, but his first orgasm had taken the edge off and it takes longer for us to reach his second climax.

Cassidy convulses when he comes the second time, head thrown back and torso twisted in the sheets. The vision of him in the throes of pleasure was too much for me.

And the knot I accidentally popped startled both of us. The looping feedback of surprised pleasure was enough to send him into his third orgasm, eyes rolling back as his hips bucked weakly in my grasp.

I let myself fall forward when I come, to kiss Cassidy. There's drool smeared everywhere from our slack-jawed mouthing at each other.

We are locked together, so I am careful when I rearrange us against the pillows. Even then, every movement tugged at his swollen rim and he flinches tiredly against me.

"Sorry, Sweetheart," I murmured, pressing apologetic kisses to his face. Eventually, I get him settled comfortably against me and he dozes off. I am right behind him. We'll find food later.

~

When we wake up, I send for food and ask for double portions. Cassidy eats for two now and his appetite almost matches mine, to my endless delight. Imagine the feasts!

While we wait, we do a thorough washing up of all the sweat and other bodily fluids from before. I am very impressed when Cassidy manages to get aroused again in the bath.

He makes a face at me. "I'm starting to feel like a nymphomaniac," he says.

I make a vaguely non-committal noise in response.

Cass turns around to face me. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he asks, eyes narrowed.

I shrugged. The steam from the hot water is the reason for my blush.

"Well," he says while turning back. "We'd never get anything done if I actually turned into one."

I grinned into his shoulder as I reach for his cock. "You're the one who is aroused, Sweetheart."

"And look at how much work we've done since you knocked me up," he huffs out, moans interspersed between his words. I thumb the slit of his cock. His hips stutter.

It was the easiest thing to lift Cassidy's hips and slide right in, his body still sloppy and loose from our earlier bouts of lovemaking. He sighs out a happy moan.

"Good?" I ask.

"Very good," he mumbles, head resting on my shoulder.

Cassidy sits in my lap, back pressed against my chest. And in this position, I can easily hold his belly—rapidly becoming one of my favourite parts of him now—and stroke his cock at the same time. It is an excellent position.

At the same time, I rock my hips into his warmth. I can't go very deep, but short thrusts seem to be the perfect thing for his overly sensitive skin now. He watches eyes half-closed as I do all the work.

Genuinely, when Cass lets me take care of his pleasure completely, I am always rendered awestruck. And the hyper focus I develop on his pleasure makes me feel sort of weightless with gratitude and joy. Truly, I am thankful when he lets me do this for him.

I press sweet kisses to his cheek, and he tilts his head so I can reach his mouth. We share a slow and jaw-aching kiss. When I feel the tightening in my gut that tells me I'm about to come, I speed up my strokes.

My Lover's back arches, and he comes with a sigh. I am not far behind.

~

Cassidy smirks at me over our very late dinner.

"I noticed you developed a new kink," he says conversationally.

I look up wide-eyed. What had he noticed? "What kink?" I asked cautiously.

He rubs a hand over his tummy. My eyes track the movement like a predator monitoring its prey.

"This one," he says. I can smell his satisfaction like a cloud of the sweetest perfume.

I flushed in embarrassment. "Sorry," I mumble.

He laughs and kisses my cheek. "No apologising for being sweet."

"Yes, my love." I pull him into my lap and feed him the rest of dinner by hand.