Duke Kellen

Cassidy's POV

I was restless. My skin felt too tight for my body and I just couldn't get comfortable no matter how much I shifted; which was a pity since being in Alex's arms was usually purely amazing.

"Sweetheart," he murmured into my hair. "What's wrong?"

I pressed my face into his chest. His palms rubbed warm strokes into my skin and I whined in frustration. I didn't fight when he rolled us over; it soothed the itch under my skin to feel Alex caging me under him, like a protective dome. I pulled him in for a kiss.

Kissing Alex always took my breath away and I couldn't stop myself from rubbing against him, wanting as much contact as I could get. He paused. My breath hitched when he pulled away.

He came back quickly and kissed me again. I gasped into his mouth when wet fingers circled my cock. I hadn't even realised I was hard. And Alex always seemed to know what I needed even when I hadn't spoken.

I let him manhandle me onto my side and sunk into his embrace when he spooned me; his hand still loosely stroking my cock. His fingers left my stiff member, lightly squeezing my thigh as he lifted my leg to rest on his hips.

The new position spread my legs and made it easier to wrap an arm around him as he kissed my shoulder. I breathed shallowly.

When his fingers pressed into me, my eyelids fluttered at the throb in my belly. It felt so good. Gentle fingers caressed my inner walls and spread the heat in my veins. Two fingers became three and my hips were rocking on their own. It wasn't enough.

Alex slid most intimately into me before I could breathe a word of urgency. His fingers came back to my cock as he pushed his own gently into me.

Good. It was so good.

My eyes slid shut and I tangled fingers in his hair as he made love to me. I'd thought I wanted him to fuck me and get me out of my head, but this, this was good.

His angle was allowing him to push deep into me. I pressed a hand to my belly, sobbing a quiet moan when it distended slightly from his hard cock. Alex's member twitched and I shivered, clenching down on him. He groaned lowly and kept the slow and steady pace.

When he whispered 'I love you' in my ear, I came. My climax swept through me like a rushing tide and I moaned lowly as my spine arched into Alex. Alex quickly joined me in ecstasy when my muscles fluttered around him.

The itch was gone. I drifted off before Alex could pull out.

~

When we came back, our parents were happy to see us as were we to see them. Queen Annabelle fussed over us and forbade us from doing any work until we were properly rested and the court healer allowed us to take on more mentally taxing tasks. We didn't fight her much. Frankly, the entire shark attack incident was still fresh in our minds, despite it being an accident. It just so happened that we were the ones in that reef when the feral shark swam by. Anyone would have gotten hurt. And Alex had his enhanced healing; someone else might not have survived. I teared up when he told me that.

It was good to be back. Alex and I had our fun and adventures but there's no place like home.

We were resting from our trip and cuddling back in our room when a servant came and told us that someone was here to see us. Intrigued, we agreed to meet whoever it was. We were shown to one of the many drawing rooms in the castle.

"Good afternoon, Your Highnesses."

The Duke of Lupus.

Alex didn't like this man, but there was no reason not to be civil.

"Good afternoon, my Lord. Thank you for taking the time to pay us a visit," I said diplomatically.

"Nonsense, my Lords," he smiled. "It is I who has been graced with the newlyweds' time."

I nodded in acknowledgement.

He continued speaking. "I have come with great news, my Lords."

Alex and I shared a glance. "What is it?" I asked. Alex had a strange look on his face.

The Duke merely shook his head solemnly. "You may wish to consider what I am about to say quite carefully."

"We will consider your words when we have heard them," I replied.

The Duke nodded. "It took a while, but I've found you, Heir Prince of Lupus."