2-ANIME BOOBS

DAHLIA'S P. O. V
"oh okay try to sleep your annoying Bai!" I felt desolate. And walked away slowly. I thought we would be good friends but no. He hated me even I did but I just couldn't actually hate him right?

I cried myself to sleep. I didn't want to but I just cry for small reasons. I'm a soft hearted person. And it helps me sleep.

I slept at 2 am and woke up at 1pm . I hurriedly Took a bath and dressed up in the same outfit with another sweater.

The air conditioner was high when I slept and the I didn't have a heater so I was sIcK and to finish it all up I got my girl thing. This day was going to be bad.

It was already lunch but I didn't find baldy in the Cafe or any other classes. I needed the notes for the 3 classes I missed.

Without thinking twice I walked to the cafeteria and then to jungkook's table. He was in one of my classes.

"What?" he said with his mouth full. "Your in one of my classes and I missed it so I wanted notes" I said in one breath "My notes?" he laughed sarcastically and handed them to me.

I opened his book only to see all his anime boob girl drawings he wrote 2 lines from today's class. This motherfucker.

I blushed a little and then took out my notebook. Opening a pen and holding the cap with your mouth and wrote quickly.

Stumbling a little from the amount of things I was holding. And gave his book back. "thank y-you" "do you want notes of other classes too?" he asked laughing. While the others were trying to stop him.

"no" you blankly said "Do you wanna eat with us?" a guy with honey skin asked. I shook my head "why~~ I want to be friends with you" I mentally wanted to cry. It was really Awkward, I was sweating and my tummy hurt.

He pulled my to sit with him. "don't you have enough friends already?" Jungkook said scoffing. He was really good at hurting my feelings.

And then he and jimin were whispered something to each other and jimin gave me a worried look while jungkook smirked.