32-BABIES?

"B-but nothing much will happen." I said trying to calm the poor soul down. "What do you mean nothing will happen?! We might end up having a child and thats nothing?! Huh?" she was furious

"No no. We just had 1 rounds and yeah. I hope we don't." I said nervously "S-so you won't take r-responsibility if we did H-have a C-child." she asked with teary eyes.

She's so sensitive and that makes me soft.

"NO! I mean yes. Of course I will. What do you think I am? A fictional character like playboy who leaves the girl after fucking her?" I chuckled and she blushed.

"Y-you have wattpad?" she asked and I nodded "It's only for Work purposes" I smirked. "Yeah WORK." she smiled cheekily.

"We'll be graduating soon, don't worry and sleep everything will be alright" I said while caressing her back by that she had already fallen asleep maybe she's tired since this is his her first?

I brushed away the thoughts and laid beside her and fell asleep.

Oh also we had 2 more rounds after the first one because I got out of control.
The next morning:

I woke by hearing Dahlia scream so much. I woke up groaning in frustration and throwing a pillow on her. I opened my eyes and she was already ready as if she was ready to go somewhere.

Today was a day off ay college because they're was an indoor sports competition happening. WAIT?! I WAS IN ONE OF THE GAMES. 

I woke up as soon as I realized and rushed to the the bathroom and brush my teeth and since I didn't have my toothbrush i just gargled with the mouth wash and wore the spare clothes that were in my practice bag.

I came out of the bathroom to see Dahlia still mumbling stuff in anger. I didn't care and grabbed my bag because I was running late.

I stopped for a moment. "Indoor basketball court by 11:00 babe I'll speak to you later bye" i said while making my way out of the door.

I was running back to my dorm to take my basketball outfit and our teams Jersey and a bottle of energy drink from the refrigerator and ran to the basket ball court.

Dahlia's pov:

Jungkook is unbelievable. His phone kept ringing and some one kept sending him messages which annoyed me and I woke up due to that and this man who has a match today is sleeping soundly after fucking me last night.

Ah thinking of that gives me bad memories. What if I become pregnant before graduating we aren't responsible enough to raise children i mean we'll be good parents but ah i don't know what is going to happen.

I could hear a knock on my door and I opened it. It was Lisa I almost forgot that she exists.

"How was last night" she asked with a smirk.

I seriously didn't know how to answer to that question so I asked another question. "Uh where did you sleep last night" i questioned. I could see her blush.

"I uh I was with Miguel" she said. "Who the fuck is Migu-WHAT" I screamed. She nodded,which means it's a YES. It took me a while to realise that Miguel is Baldy's real name.

And these mfs didn't tell me anything.

"A-are you guys d-dating?" I questioned. I don't even know I'm stuttering. "Yes..." She said and I lost it. "Since when?" I asked looking excited. Baldy and Lisa would get along so well.

Both are funny both are nerdy sometimes and both of them are weird. "The day you left to Jungkook's house" she said trying not to smile. I've never seen Lisa this happy. I hugged her in joy and she hugged me back.

"I'm so happy for you" I said. "Me too, for your children" she added. Chills ran down my spine how did she know? Did Jungkook tell something? I broke the hug

"H-how did you know" I asked. "Wait what for real? I was just teasing you" she said laughing but she soon stopped as she saw me frozen in spot. "Y-you guys didn't use...a sheath?" She questioned with a concerned face all I could do is nod nervously.

"I-- Well it's okay.It was just one round," she said and I sighed. "No...We H-had t-three..." I said nervously and she chocked on her cereal.

"Jeon jungkook get ur ass up! My back hurts like a bitch because of you!!" I shouted and jungkook threw a pillow at me. I rolled my eyes waiting for him to process.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Its 11 pm and dahlia is still not here. I was eagerly waiting until i saw a little person run towards me. It was dahlia.

She rested her head on my shoulder and panted. "S-sorry I'm late." she said and sat down on the ground. "Its okay baby. You can sit with the audience. I saved a seat for you." I said smiling.

She nodded and started walking away. But turned again. "Fighting!" she said cutely which was Odd because she's always in *a woman on her period* mood.

Today's crowd was gigantic. This is the last match of this year so I'm not surprised. After today all you have to do is study so you can at least pass.

I did some stretching and then we finally went to the court. I looked around and found dahlia eating something while cheering for me. She was so cute especially her stuffed cheeks.

I was getting ready that's when a bitch came. The bitch I mean the Mr.popular of another university. "Hey jungkook. I heard you got yourself a chick." he laughed

He disgusted me. "She is not a chick, you but your girl totally is." I said pushing him slightly.

"Jungkook we're going out In 2." yoongi said. "Watch your mouth and happy losing." I smirked and left to avoid anything more.