23-JUNGKOOKS "PROBLEM"

I was kinda of excited to meet my friends. Even though I know they'll keep annoying because I'm not single anymore.

We are walking to the our beach table now and dahlia is a healthy baby because she's carrying those huge bags.

But she changed into some extremely short shorts so her thighs are really triggering me , more like stimulating me. She has such a small ass.

And now we're all happily fishing. Except for Seonghwa. He is literally going piss his pants now. "Stop it!" his sister said to him who was clutching onto her.

"O-oh my FUCKING GODDDD! keep that fish away! Ew!" he ran away from me.

After sometime some weird guy with a fish mask was following dahlia.

I waited patiently but he kept coming closer to her. My blood pressure raised as I went and pulled his mask up. Dahlia gasped looking at the young man in smiling in front of her.

"Johnny! Suh! " She said and he nodded "It's been a long time huh?" he said "I mean yeah! I haven't met you since 3rd grade" she said and I was jealous. Maybe just a LITTTLE.

"You live here now?" she asked "Yeah my university is quite close to yours" he said "How...do you know my university?" she asked tilting her head in confusion

"I've been stalking you on Instagram" he laughed. His laugh sounded weird. Like a...kinda like a fish. "Hey. I'm her boyfriend, jungkook" I said with a bold voice.

"Oh my gad¡! I'm a fan!!" he screamed so loud stomping his feet and holding my hand. We talked for a few seconds and I signed his sock.

And after that milo screamed in horror.

"s-she fell in the water!" he said pointing down...I don't even know how she fell. And of course being the great guy I am I saved her. She was thankfully conscious but coughing a lot.

"You okay baby?" I asked as we both headed to change clothes. Seeing her dripping wet turned me on so much. I had a HUGE problem.

"I am horny" I said straight forwardly and she started coughing again. She changed into my clothes and looked more smexy. "HEY!" I said but she ran away and I didn't bother running back.

"Oh hi kook why are yo-- You have a boner down there"  my other friend who's name was Layla said and I was not the right mind now. I was horny and craving nothing but sex now.

I was going to regret this shit. I knew I was but your hormones can get the best out of you. But I am totally not ACTUALLY doing this.

"And you can help me fix it"

JOHNNY'S P.O.V

I was walking back to my friends when I saw something. Something wrong. I wanted to tell someone but I might be dragged into the drama so I held it in. And while I was peeking, he saw me. He got frustrated and came up to me. Oh, and he was not naked. "Let's keep this in between ourselves" he said with a sigh 

"Dude you-your cheating on her-" he cut me off "I am not. It's just- I can't help myself okay? And she's not- well she's not ready" he said in one breath "I don't know. Ill give you one week. You better fix this or whatever" I said walking away.

He didn't say anything and I just don't get it why I shouldn't tell dahlia this. So I'm going to tell her.

johnnys_banana: HI jungkooks cheating on you.

Dahlia_torres:Johnny lmao That is such a bad lie 😭🤚

johnnys_banana: No joke you hoe

Dahlia_torres: -_- I'm trying to eat fish so can you please fuck off and not prank me rn

johnnys_banana: I feel bad for the fish because you literally murdered it and now ur EATING THE VICTIM

johnnys_banana: And No shit Susan. I saw him well fucking with that girl called Layla or whateveh

Dahlia_torres: 🙂 Find me proof mfffff

johnnys_banana: TSK you still curse like u did back then.

Dahlia_torres: Stoopid was not a curse :)

johnnys_banana: Well in 3rd grade it was!

Dahlia_torres: Uh hehehehe mkay I gtg Bai.

johnnys_banana: Bai! I'll find u proof

Dahlia_torres: Shore 😌😌

It's time to use my magical spells. I walked up to the reception to ask for CCTV and of course they don't give it easily.

But there is a plus point! The receptionist is a lady and that's means my perfect flirting skills can seduce her in a jiffy.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't" she said for the 3rd time "Please" i asked politely for the last time. "It would be a pleasure if you leave" she said without looking at me.

"I mean I can give you pleasure in bed if you want me too" i said leaning closer and whispering seductively. She was flustered and kinda blushed. "W-what do u mean?" she asked acting as if she didn't care.

"I guess you heard it right" i said while fixing my hair. "B-but I can't just give it to you unless it's for some important stuff I might even lose my job" she said.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you" I said looking into her eyes as if we're in a romantic film. She looked in my eyes and nodded hesitantly. I felt exhilarated.

I didn't want to lose an opportunity while helping Dahlia. I shamelessly asked for her number. "Hey can I have your number" i asked and winked. She didn't say anything but bit her lower lip and started writing her number down in a paper.

"Sarah" she said and handed me the paper. "You can call me Sarah" she repeated. "And you can call me baby" i said and turned around, she didn't know my name yet and she had to call me baby.

"B-baby that's not the way" she said while blushing. I felt like I was on cloud nine,she could've called me "sir" or something but she didn't. That's a good sign.

I shouldn't forget about Dahlia so I quickly came back to my senses and started following Sarah to the way she was guiding me to.