18-EDGING

I slid my hand under her shirt and rubbed her tummy. She seemed to be unbothered by it until I nibbled her ear. She gulped.

Then I went more up to boobs. She let out a little gasp. "I told you I'd try the kink on you," I smirked. She looked up to see the mirror.

"Strip" I commanded in a stern voice. "J-jungkoo- ngh~ I cut her off by sucking her neck. "I said strip!" she flinched and slowly started stripping.

She was crimsoning so much. She hid inside the sheets. "You wanted to know what fingering was. right?" I asked and she nodded with fear in her eyes.

"I'll show you now." I said and entered one finger slowly because we didn't have lube at the moment, who expected that we'll do this, but she was w e t "Ughh jungkoo-nghhh" she moaned again.

Her head thrown back, back arched up, precum leaking and her eyes were shut. But the main point was her in the mirror. "Open your eyes baby. That's the main point~" I said

I entered 2 more fingers but she whined in pain. "I-it hurts-ah," she said in pain "Baby if you can't find 3 fingers in there, my friend can't even go halfway in" I said smirking "J-jungkook I-it h-hurts a-a l-lot."

She said in pain so I decided to remove those two fingers. I kept fingering her. "I-I'm close ngh~ she moaned as I went faster. But right when she was gonna cum someone came in.

She screamed and fell down the bed as I searched for the blanket" JEON JUNGKOOK YOUR FINALLY FUCKING!" taehyung screamed in his deep voice.

I found the blanket and Dahlia instantly hid inside."GET YOUR ASS OUT! RIGHT NOW!" I shouted "This is OUR dorm!" Jimin backfired "We are having a moment here." I said and a sly smirk formed on Jimin's plump lips.

They went out giving me looks and acting out the doings we were doing as they went out.

"Dahlia, baby, you can come out now," I said but she was still in there. So I went to it. I saw her red face with some tears rolling down her bread cheeks. I kissed her tears away.

"Ssh it's okay. I know you're damn embarrassed" I said chuckling "N-no I felt like s-something was g-gonna happen bu-but you stopped." she said

"You were about to cum but I stopped. That's called edging" I smirked, my eyes glued to her chest. She slapped the fuck out of me so I turned. "G-give me my C-clothes," she said in an embarrassed tone.

"They're dirty I'll give you mine," I said as I got up rubbing my cheeks. I was terrified. I gave her my favorite Grey pajamas. She let her little hand out from the sheets and snatched the pajamas.

"Y-you can t-turn," she said and I went it. "So you still want to cum?" I teased "Stop~" she blushed "You just slapped me a few moments ago and now you all timid huh?" I said getting close to her ear.

She shivered visibly "S-sorry it was s-self defense" she said "I swear if you do that again I will fuck the shit out of your pussy" I warned as she shivered more. "Let's go to sleep hmm," I said as I spooned her.

"O-okay but umm Romeo Juliet is still playing" she pointed at my laptop and I rushed to turn it off "phew now let's sleep." I said "But what if there's dorm checking?" she asked

"Nope, they checked the dorms in the morning. I'm 100 percent sure they won't come again" I said "Okay and my back hurts like a lot. I'm not sure why," she said and snuggled up to me.

"Hmm did you enjoy Voyeurism?" I said in a teasing voice. "Not gonna l-lie. I d-did" she said hiding her face in my chest. "I knew it you looked so luscious with all the cum drip- I was cut off by Dahlia slapping me again.

But this time it was thankfully light "NO ONE ASKED FOR DETAILS YOU PERV" she said "Yeah right. Oh, where are you going for the holidays? Both of our birthdays start on the day the holidays start." I said

"I don't know. I'm probably gonna stay home and pull an all-nighter" she said boringly "Seriously? Anyway I'm going to my home because my mom forced me like every time." I huffed

"That's nice," she said yawning and soon we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

DAHLIA'S P.O.V

Holidays start today night and everyone is going INSANE. I see suitcases everywhere. But I'm just gonna pull an all-nighter and chill in my beautiful room.

It's currently 6 43 am and here I am with dark circles watching memories of murder, And also I tried the spicy noodles challenge so my lips are puffy and red.

Also, I expected jungkook to give me a surprise birthday party or some shit but he didn't even wish me. I didn't mind that.

I was suffering that's when someone knocked real loud. I lazily walked to the door and opened it to see jimin and jin "Get your suitcase! Jungkook is taking you with him"

My eyes widened "You stink ugh Get a bath we will pack" he pushed me to the bathroom.

"Oh also come and wear this. Jungkook got it for your birthday" he said and I was so happy. "Stuff everything!" I heard jin say "His mom is coming in 23 minutes hurry" they both messed up your closet but packed everything.

"I have to change get the fuck out!" I said pointing at the door and they smirked looking at the gift Jungkook got me and went out. I opened to box only to scream. He's fucking deranged. He got me this shitty lingerie and A FUCKING DRESS. I cant be madder.

"Hurry up! His mom is here!" I heard jimin scream

"Hurry up! His mom is here!" I heard jimin scream. That's it I've lost my desire to live. Someone, please get me a knife. I had no choice and put this cloth which barely covers me on.

I was hurrying out when someone texted me. It was my one and only best friend from Italy who came to London a few weeks ago.

Potato_bitch:Yo I'm in front of ur university. Your Babysitting Milo today.

This is going to be a long ass day.