40-THEY'RE COMING OUT

It's been 7 months since i found out about the triplets and I am exhausted. I get tired easily and the only thing I want to do is eat and sleep.

But I moved into my own huge apartment because I started my own brand "SWAG" and thanks to my wonderful models and staff. It was successful.

I had everything I wanted. I had money, a house, 3 fucking children, and good friends. But I didn't have one thing and my kids didn't too.

I didn't have a person I could love and they didn't have an appa. I won't lie I do miss him.

I was watching Netflix while eating a huge bowl of chicken nuggets with ice cream. It's a weird combination but trust me I've never eaten something better.

Suddenly when the climax of the movie was going on someone rang the doorbell. Ugh so annoying. It takes me about 15 minutes to walk down the stairs and open the door.

"WHO IS IT AT THIS FUCKING TIME?!" I screamed. It was 8 am and I am supposed to asleep right now but I pulled an all-nighter and couldn't sleep.

Ever since he went my insomnia has become worse.

"ITS YOUR BESTFRIEND!" the man said and I recognized the voice. Aha, it's Lucas.

"COMING!" I said as I put wrapped my blanket around me and started walking very slowly. Walking has become so hard because of these heavy people inside me.

"HEY HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA TAKE?!" Lucas screamed "It's hard to walk down the stairs okay?!" I shouted back.

After about 8 minutes of hard work, I reached the door. I was all sweaty and panting.

"HI..." I said getting support on his arm. "Gosh took you long enough." he said and got his suitcase in. "What's with the suitcase?" I asked in confusion.

"You know you can give birth anytime now so I thought it would be safe if I and winwin stayed for a few days here." he asked and another boy with nice red hair came in.

"And you are?" I asked with a little smile. "H-his boy-um uh." he kept stuttering. "He's my boyfriend." Lucas said as he held his hand and had his brightest smile on.

"Oh, I see~ Come in quick it's cold outside." I said as I pushed them in and closed the door. "You can use the guest room for now." I said and they nodded.

"Hey get on your knees." I told Lucas and his eyes widened. "W-what do you mean? I won't eat you out." he asked backing away.

"Hey I-I don't mean that. It's hard to w-walk upstairs so give me a piggyback ride." I said blushing a little. He sighed as he got on his knees and carried me.

"You've seriously become lazy." He said rolling his eyes. "No~ it's just that I get tired easily. Do you how hard it is to walk down the stairs carrying three people?" I said hitting his forehead.

"Three?" winwin asked innocently "She's having triplets." Lucas said chuckling.

"Where should I put you?" he asked "Hm on the couch? Yeah." I said and he dropped me on the couch and went to the guest room.

"Hey, not that one! The one next to that--" they didn't let me complete and opened the door already. They smiled fondly looking at the room decorated with blue ornaments and all kinds of clothes, toys, baby bottles, and stuff.

"Aww~" winwin said with a smile. I groaned. "Just g-go to your r-room." I said pushing them in their room with my swollen arms.

I sighed as they finally went in. I plopped on the couch and rubbed my tummy with a pout.

I can feel them moving. Their little movements make me so happy. I hope they never ask about him because if they did I would be speechless.

I watched the movie until I fell asleep holding my stomach.

(TIME SKIP)

Drnngg Drnngg! My alarm rang and I flinched as I woke up rubbing my back.

I have backaches often and I hate it. I slowly started walking to my room with the support of random things to fresh up.

I quickly took a warm bath and went to eat a normal breakfast but I ended up eating breakfast with milk and lemons. I've always loved Sour and salty stuff.

I was sucking on a lemon when I felt a pop and suddenly some liquid substance started gushing out of my cunt. Soon after that, I started feeling pain. It was so painful. I saw Lucas walking around. My water broke

"Luca.." I called. I closed my eyes as I couldn't bear the pain anymore. I could hear him run towards me. "They are coming...Out" I said I didn't know when tears started falling from my eyes. I pointed towards the room. "There...Is a....bag.......Bring that" I said breathlessly.

By this time winwin had already called an ambulance. I had mixed emotions but the pain was taking over. In 15 or so we reached the hospital. Lucas and Winwin were with me the whole time.

"I hope she survives this" I heard Lucas say to winwin who was confused. "She has heart disease and I'm not sure if she well can survive..I'm just worried."

Time skip:

I woke up in a hospital bed. Besides me, I saw three babies sleeping peacefully.

I realized they were mine and Jungkook's. They look so much like him.

As soon as I tried getting up from my bed, Lisa spotted my movement and ran towards me. She hugged me. "Congrats Dahlia," she said and caressed my hair.

I looked at her gave her a tight-lipped smile out of pure happiness. Lucas must've called her. I looked around and saw Baldy there. I was so happy that i survived.

Things didn't feel real. It feels like everything happened in a blink of an eye. But I don't want to go back to that time. Never ever.

The people around me made me feel contented but the thought of my babies father always interrupted my happiness.

I wish he was here. He would be so happy to see them.

I decided to name them something from "J".
Jeon Jin wook
Jeon Jin woon
Jeon Jin woo
Those were the names.