8-TALENT

And of course we saw the small figure standing there. The doors were about to close but she put her hand in the middle to stop them. And waited to see if we came in and we did. "She's so nice. I don't what's your deal with her" taehyung sighed and went in.

She looked in the elevators mirror and removed her hat and her hair were all here and there and were fluffy. She gasped and quickly put it back on. And then taehyung let out a cacophonous scream. "What the literal fuc-" I paused looking at her doe eyes and then turned back.

I saw the poster on the lift and gasped as well. "Taehyung it's here" my jaw dropped. She was on her tip toes to see the poster. So i moved. "It's just a talent show what the big deal? " she asked innocent.

"It's not a talent show it's world War 3. A lot of different people perform. For example the playboys, the elegant ballerina etcetera and finally US!" she tilted her head "US?" "me, taehyung, jimin, joon, jin, yoongi, and hobi, we got first last year and we probably will this year" I said proudly.

"Hmm" She took the poster with her in her bag as went and ran. It was raining a lot since winter was coming soon. We went in the class and she jogged to baldy.

DAHLIA'S P. O. V
"Baldy are you participating in this?" I asked and looked at the poster with shining eyes "I've always wanted to. I can play guitar like the rock one" I gasped "I can play drum and piano but we need a few more people" I looked around to see if there was someone who looked like they possibly played an instrument.

My eyes were on one person,Jay. I waved nervously and he waved back but then started walking towards me with this guy called changbin. "Heyy! Dahlia right?" he asked as he sat next to me.

I nodded and then spoke "okay I'm gonna um get to the point" he hummed "so me and baldy decided to participate in this talent show even though we're untalented. We wanna perform some rock 'n' roll stuff and we need a singer and piano guy"

He gasped "Changbin is really good at growling and all that. I can't play piano but I can play bass guitar." I smirked and so did baldy and we let our hands out "Let's do this!" changbin said. He did have a great voice.

"We'll meet in baldys dorm after class" I said with an excited tone "You don't have library work today" Jay asked. I sighed and shook my head "I um hehe kinda got my job back after some dramatic begging and stuff" He chuckle. The class started soon.

I stretched and popped my neck bone as All the classes finished only lunch was left. Me, baldy, Jay, changbin and a very weird boemgyu sat together. Jungkook was very far from but and I was Thankful for that.

"So I'm rapping in the talent show. I'm going solo since last time jungwon messed up the main rap part" I laughed, he was so cheerful even though he was bad at rapping.

"Okay guys there are 3 days for D-day and for us to prepare so we're gonna practice anywhere and everywhere. Alone or together. Doesn't matter." Jay was serious about this and all of us were too.

"How long did you play drum and how long did you play guitar?" changbin asked. "I've been playing since I was 10" i flipped my little hair proudly, the chuckled at that "I've been playing for about 4 years"

"Okay Jay has been playing since he was a kid. We have all pro's here. I hope we win" he said smiling a little. "Hmm let's go practice now" I said and we went to collect all the instruments from the music room. And we saw jungkook and the Others there. He was thankfully not using any of the instruments we needed.

Changbin signed the paper for the borrowing for 4 days and we took everything. The drum was huge and I liked it. Me and changbin lifting it but he couldnt pick it up. "Hey can you help me take this till the elevator" I asked jungkook. I was trying to be kind as possible.

"I'm busy but I'll help since I'm a good per-" "okay let's go" I cut him off and he rolled his eyes picking the drums up with me. We reached the elevator. "Gracias!" I Said and waved. "Bai mi amor!" I'm so glad no one was around. Him saying "Bai my love" would've been weird. I just laughed awkwardly.

I dragged then drum to baldy's dorm and then I heard screams and loud music. I took a deep breath and went it. They all froze in thier places until baldy started playing again. "Hey wait for me i have to see if I still have adroitness In me" I said "I go crazy so don't mind" I Chuckled shyly.

And then I took a deep breath my eyes changed from doe eyes to lustful ones. I loved the playing drums. And then I started slowly until I went insane playing it really loud. They looked at me with wide eyes for a few seconds them started jamming.

They were jamming until I went insane and started playing ear-splitting music. Baldy looked at them "She's gone doolally again" he took the drumsticks away from me. I panted and let out a "Woho I still have those skills" I said grinning "You Sure do" Jay tee-heed.

"The main thing is what song are we gonna play?!" baldy asked. We all sat down and thought deeply.
"how bout a Rock version of bang bang bang?" I suggested and they gasped. I didn't know if they liked it or not "Lets do that. Its

"For now let's practice" changbin smirked and we all got up and did some stretching. "1 2 3 Start!" changbin said and then we went as mad as a March hare's. There was a Lot of screaming and damn baldy was so good at guitar. And so was Jay.

We were practicing like crazy. Until someone knocked really loudly which made us snap out of it. Jay opened the door to see the Residence Hall Director standing there furiously. "the principal wants you now!" she said and went away.

"It's okay guys I've been there twice it's not that bad" "Hey you've been there twice not me I am a good student who has never been there before" Jay nagged and I simply walked out. With the others.

Here we are sitting in front of this lady. "WHY DO I SEE YOU AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK?!" she pointed at me. "This is the last time I'll let you slide GET OUT OF MY FACE" she shouted and I flinched. We apologized and went out.

"Okay that wasn't bad but we can't let that happen again" We all nodded walking to baldy's dorm. We planned on staying there till the talent show got over. We walked peacefully until jungkook came in the way.

"Wow you went again?" he asked me and I nodded letting out a sigh. He chuckled "I heard your participating good luck" he said "Same to you,bro" Jay said and we walked away. I Suggested that we should stay in my dorm instead since the instruments took all the space in baldy's dorm.

Jungkook removed the tape. I don't know when but he did and left about 120£ (166.55$) on my table. I smirked. I was going to make good use of this. For example eat in some expensive steak restaurant.

"All of us are sleeping on the bed, we can adjust" baldy suggested "Okay I'm sleeping on the sofa. But can you get out now?" they had offended faces on "I mean I need to umm change" I said and the went out without saying anything.

I changed into some shorts and a random hoodie. "Okay I'm done!" I said "Fun fact I am going to sleep in the middle because I fall down a lot" jay smiled, the others nodded, laughing a little.

We soon went too slept. It was weird but I was trusted them. I didn't take the pills today since jungkook stole them while I was bathing. I rolled here and there until I fell asleep on the ground.