36- FAVORITE FOOD? JUNGKOOK

Jungkook's pov:

My palms were sweaty. I was nervous. This was our first interview plus Dahlia will be invited in the mid interview as a special guest. I've seen the sun and moon show before.

I've always wanted to come on the show and here I am in the back stage getting my make up done and fixing my mic and stuff.

I saw Dahlia next to me who was applying makeup to match the lighting and stuff she was happy because this was her first time doing makeup and she wore loose jeans and white shirt with a denim jacket.

Me and the boys wore same clothes in the mic drop mv to show that we're a band.

"Assemble in 2 minutes" I heard the producer informing Namjoon and he nodded. He asked us to hurry. I walked to Dahlia and gave her hug. "Don't be nervous" she whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"You too" I said and pulled myself from the hug as I heard the boys assembling. "We can do this ok?" Namjoon said as we all gathered together in a circle and told our chant This wasn't live so I was relieved.

I saw Haechan and Taeil from a distance. I was fan. "Lights!Camera!And.....Action!" We heard the director.

"Welcome to" Haechan sir said. "Sun and Moon" they screamed together with the cards in their hands.

"Haechan, don't you think this place is hot" Taeil s asked looking at Haechan. "Ah it is..But it'll get hotter when we have the hottest topic of the social media" Haechan continued.

"Yes ladies and gentlemen we have" Taeil said "BTS" they both completed the sentence. The pd asked us to walk in while waving at the camera and we did as it was told. We took our seats once we were situated in the place.

"Aaah I don't feel so handsome now" Taeil sir said kinda whining. "Yo guys introduce yourself and make your self comfortable." Haechan sir said.

"Hello we are BTS" we said together.
"Hi I'm RM I'm the leader of BTS" Namjoon hyung said "Hi, where's the camera" Jin hyung asked and Haechan sir pointed, he blew a kiss towards the camera which made the cameraman blush and he finally introduced himself "I'm worldwide handsome Jin" he said and completed with a wink we were trying to hold our laughter.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm j-hope" Hoseok Hyung said flashing his sunshine smile to everyone. "Hey guys I'm Suga" Yoongi hyung said while waving both of his hands at the camera. "Hello guys, I'm V" Tae said making a V with his hand.

"Hi guys I'm Jimin"Jimin said blushing. "Hi guys I'm Jungkook I'm the maknae of the group" I said while smiling nervously.

Dahlia's pov:

Ah there was so much makeup on my face i don't know how girls can wear so much makeup. But I have to apply lot to suit the lighting so it's fine. I can be called anytime and I was nervous.

I looked at Jungkook, Jin, Tae- I mean BTS and they looked so nervous since it's their first interview. I myself was shaking out of nervousness.

"Okay and now we have today's special guest!" Haechan said "Jeon Jungkook's girl friend! Please come in." taeil said and I took a deep breath before walking to the set.

I stumbled on my high heels which made everyone laugh. It was already embarrassing.

"Hello. Please introduce yourself!" Haechan said sounding happy as ever. "Hello everyone. Um I am Jungkook's girlfriend, dahlia." That's all i could say.

"That's all?" taeil asked giggling and I nodded.

My sweaty hands were holding Jungkook's sweaty hands.

"Okay let's do a rapid get to know me." haechan said and I nodded with a gulp.

"Where are you from?"
"I'm half Mexican and half Italian but I lived in Italy."

"Your talent?"
"Boxing. Um rapping." I said hurriedly

"Favorite food?"
"Jungkook." I did not listen to the question and just said what was on my mind.

Jungkook squished my hand that's when it hit me.

"I-I'm sorry. That sounded..wrong." I said with a shaky voice. "Haha your funny." Haechan said. "Ok is jungkook tasty?" taeil asked and my dumbass of course said "Yes"

I gasped when it hit me again. "Please cut that out." I said laughing nervously.

The interview was smooth until they asked me to show my talents and I decided to rap because boxing would kill jungkook.

"Okay let's go! Yo yo..." I paused for a second "Wait what do you want me to rap?like what song?" i asked hoping they would say something easy.

"T.o.p sunbaenim's rap in bang bang bang" he said and all started laughing but I was really nervous.

"I-I can actually do Jessi snub-" I looked at Jungkook who was mouthing the word sunbaenim. "Jessi sunbaenim's rap in nunu nana" I completed my sentence with a tight lipped smile.

I went with Korean songs because they were a Korean band it'll be fun if I did so. I nodded and Jin handed me the mic which was in his hands.

I nodded and took a breathe. "Don't be too nervous it's just for fun" I heard Haechan say and laugh which made me laugh too. I was a not as nervous as before and I started again.

"Uh I'm still Dahlia from the block...." i started and soon completed and I could see Jungkook's bunny smile and everyone was clapping.

"Aah seems like she could be the 8th member of BTS" Taeil said laughing in the middle to which I responded with a smile. "Yeah of course i cant deny that" Haechan added to which we all smiled.

The interview was finally over and I wasn't asked many questions as I was called in between. They were focusing more on BTS as they should.

I was just worried about the consequences and the possible things that could happen because of this interview but I just sighed and put my shoulder on Jungkook's head who was sitting beside me in their van.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked worriedly "I just feel nauseous.." I said as I closed my eyes to get some sleep.