33-FIRST KISS+FACE REVEAL

DAHLIA'S P.O.V
I was cheering for jungkook who was scoring better than ever. Except for this guy from another team who kept doing foul play.

I was screaming my lungs out when ryujin rushed to me wearing her track team uniform. She panted and started talking.

"Hey you were in the track team before right? We need a replacement...a girl has Diarrhea because she ate expired ice cream." she asked and I was shook. It's been 4 years since I ever ran. And that too in an actual race.

I don't know if I can still run the same.

"I-i don't know..." I said unsure of what to say "Please! It's okay if you don't win just run." she said begging me. "Okay but what all races I'm I in?" asked as we rushed to get my uniform.

"You see the girl who was supposed to run was like Usain bolt. So your last runner in relay and your running 100 meter too." she said and handed me my track suit.

"What?! I can't--" I was about to continue saying "no" but something inside me wanted to run again. So I did.

"Um where am I suppose to change?" I asked "Just change here. We're all ladies. Be quick!" she said and I was left with no choice.

I finished changing and saw everyone getting ready and some of them screaming. "What's up?" I asked to this girl with bunny teeth, nayeon why they were screaming "JUNGKOOK'S TEAM WON!" she said with a cheery and I jumped out of excitement.

"Ok dahlia your up!" I heard ryujin shout. I took a deep breath and went out to see hundreds of people watching me. It got me nervous but I didnt have time to think about people now.

"1!2!3!" the coach whistled and I was shook. I ran a few seconds late than the others. But I remember something someone said to me.

"Run like you'll have a flat boobs your whole life if you don't win."

I ran the best I could. I had a habit of closing my eyes when I ran so I didn't know if I got any places or not.

"1st place...The girl with the short hair!!" I heard someone scream in the mic. I looked at ryujin and pointed at myself asking if he was referring to me and she nodded with her best smile.

My eyes widened and got teary. It's been so long. Winning tastes so good. But I didn't want to embarrass myself so I wiped the little tears.

"Hey your up again! I'm the 3rd runner Okay? So I'll pass the baton to you." she said and we got in our positions. I was waiting for my chance to run when I heard someone scream for me.

I looked back to see jungkook and the boys holding a huge banner with my name written on it. I don't even know where they got that from. But it looked like jungkooks handwriting.