30-GO AWAY

DAHLIA'S P.O.V
Holidays were better than ever. But the thing that came next was going to be worse.

Jhonny came to visit my in my dorm and things were going good until he took his pen drive out. "Tsk this is probably a prank." I said but from the inside I was nervous, more like scared.

"See for yourself." he said and let out a sigh.

"N-no they were j-just f-flirting." I said as I tried to hold my tears in. "Well I'm not Sure...its better if you just talk to him." he said "R-right" I said and then broke down

"I um should give you some space." jhonny said and walked out. I locked the door and decided to never ever talk to jungkook until he apologizes.

I don't care if they were just playing around. It hurt me to see them being all giggly and touchy. I was afraid. What if they did do something?

I trust Kook but not a horny Jeon Jungkook. He can do anything when he's horny,he doesn't think twice.

I heard someone knock on the door if it was Jungkook then I'm definitely not opening it. I looked through the hole and saw Lisa and Ryujin together.

I didn't want to her wait because it's her dorm too. I wiped my face and pretended to be ok. I opened the door.

"What took you so long" Lisa asked while keeping her bags on the table. "Um I was in the bathroom" i said with a giggle. "Are you ok Dahlia?" Ryujin questioned.

This wasn't the type of question i wanted to hear right now. I'll break down any moment but I just nodded and answered with a question. "Yeah and what brings you here? Anything important?" I asked.

Am I being too weird? Am I being too polite? I brushed of the thoughts and grabbed my phone when Ryujin said that her and Lisa are planning on doing something.

13 notifications from Jeon_jungcock.

I sighed and opened my phone.

Jeon_jungcock:
Sup babe

Jeon_jungcock:
Y r u with that mf

Jeon_jungcock:
By mf I mean Johnny

Jeon_jungcock:
What's he doing in ur
dorm?

Jeon_jungcock:
Lisa told me that you're with
him in the dorm??!

Jeon_jungcock:
DAHLIA ISTG-

Jeon_jungcock:
I'm coming there as soon
as our practice is over

Jeon_jungcock:
And I mean it

Jeon_jungcock:
U don't miss me:(

Jeon_jungcock:
Babe ur angry?

Jeon_jungcock:
Ahh pd nim is coming

Jeon_jungcock:
I'll text u later

Jeon_jungcock:
Baii<3
Seen

Jungkook's pov:

Dahlia left me on seen. And she was with Johnny a few hours back. This is really sus. Did Johnny expose me?! I mean Dahlia would've not fallen just for his words but what if she did? So many things running in my head.

"JUNGKOOK CONCENTRATE" i heard the choreographer scream as I was visibly confused. I bowed to him as an apology and tried to concentrate more but I just couldn't.

What could've possibly gone wrong?? I'm gonna call lisa once the practice is over.

20 minutes later:

"Jungkook it'll be better if you concentrate more. You're an amazing dancer but you look disturbed take rest and come back with a fresh mind ok?" The choreographer said and I just nodded because I was panting due the intense choreo.

As soon I got out of the practice room and I drank some water and grabbed my phone to call Lisa to check if she's with Dahlia. I called her and it took a while for her to respond.

(Italics=Jungkook
Bold=Lisa)

"WHERE THE FUCK IS DAHLIA IS SHE STILL WITH JOHNNY WHERE ARE YOU NOW"

"Broooo chill I'm in the dorm Johnny left some time back and Dahlia left the dorm a few minutes ago she said she's going to her tent now lemme go coz me and Ryujin are doing something important"

"Ooh ok thanks Lisa"

"Why didn't you call her?"

"Oh um she isn't picking"

"Kook is everything alright? She wasn't looking so well when we came"

"Yeah yeah nothing bad happened ok I'll catch you later bye"

"Bye"

The call ended and this made me more nervous. She wasn't looking so well, she left me on seen and I'm sure she'll not pick my call because I'm know her weird ass.

I decided to leave by making up excuses.

"Hyung nim please I'll continue tomorrow" I pleaded.

"Fine Jungkook but that was a lame excuse like what even is that" my manager said with a disgusted face.

"What? Having cramps in your butt isn't weird" I said back. "Ugh fine whatever but this is the only time I'm letting you go, this won't happen again am I clear Kook" he said in a stern voice. I nodded weakly and waved at my group.

I took my bags and ran. The practice room wasn't far from our dormitories so I decided to run instead of standing and waiting for a cab.

Not long after I started, I reached our dorms. I ran up to the roof but to my surprise Dahlia wasn't there. I ran back to her dorm. On my way I met Ryujin.

"Stop stop stop" i said while panting and stopping Ryujin. "Where...wh-where is....Lisa?" I asked. "Oh she is with Lia in the library, they're finding some book" she said, i wasn't really happy with the answer and I nodded and waved at her and started running to her dorm.

As soon as I reached, i breathed for awhile before knocking. Then i was ready my hand turned into a fist and knocked. I heard her walk towards the door.

"Go away" I heard a voice. She was crying. I don't even know what happened. "Open the fucking door Dahlia, this might make a scene" i kinda whispered.

"Th-his is my d-dorm,go somewhere else" she said sobbing in the middle. "This is Lisa's dorm as well, let me in" i said i didn't know what else to say but she still didn't open the door.

Her last sentence made sense, I realised what happened. The last sentence wasn't coming put from my mouth.

"I-I'll explain....."