4-AWKWARD

She fixed her hair which was as short as mine. But a little longer, just a little. "Do you have a rubber band?" she asked fixing her hair. I handed her one and she but on a man bun or is it called a woman bun for her?

Then she started walking out before jimin's bandana and headbands caught her eye "WOAHHHHHHH" she said like a 5-year-old who gets shocked by everything "You want one?" jimin asked she nodded still looking and picked a black headband

"That's Taehyung's but you can have it" "Oh I'm just borrowing it" she wore it and walked out. I and Jimin couldn't help but stare at her toned thighs and honey skin. But we snapped out of it when she looked back. She looked uncomfortable because of us staring.

"Uh um, do you wanna eat breakfast?" I said. She shook her head and waved as she went out of the room, to the elevator. I saw her go until the doors closed. Something's sus.

"She didn't even eat dinner should we give her this last sandwich?" Taehyung asked.

"We could have but we don't know which floor she went to...probably the terrace." Me, Taehyung, and Jimin once saw her dancing on the terrace at 4 pm. But we didn't see much and went back instead. I regret that I don't know why.

"Let's go then!" Taehyung said and we all went To the last floor and to the terrace. We walked slowly so as not to disturb her. There she was standing, leaning against the wall holding a cigarette. She had one of those aesthetic gold lighters. She coughed a little but still smoked.

There were 2 or 3 cigarettes worn out cigarettes on the ground.

We stood there, completely shook. She didn't look like the type to smoke a lot and stuff. I mean none of us have tried smoking even once.

We walked closer and closer. She finished one cigarette and threw it in the fireplace and took out another one. While she was taking it out she saw us.

She hurriedly threw the cigarette and stuffed the lighter in her pocket. And we all just stared. "Y-you smoke?" I asked "Uh Yeah" I was annoyed, "jungkook told me you had asthma. Then why do you...smoke?" taehyung said.