3-ARE YOU OKAY

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
"Are you okay?" such a tedious question I asked. I didn't know why I felt like she was going to die soon because of her pale face.

She got up and looked at me staring. She had puffy eyes. "Do I look okay? NOO! NOO!"She said with a raspy voice. I somehow liked it.

Then the professor slammed his hands on the table. A hush descended over the crowd. And then it was silent. "Yo soobin can I borrow that tall book of yours" she whispered and soobin handed her the book. She kept it in front of her head and went to sleep.

It was such an old-fashioned way.

She slept through all the classes the whole day. The security was going to turn the lights off soon.

I was left with no choice. I picked her up and she didn't whine or screamed but automatically wrapped her little feet around my waist and rested her head.

I took her belongings and walked to her dorm until I felt something wet on my shirt. She was drooling. Ew, I am disgusted. But her body was really warm. I wonder why. I then looked through her bag to find the key.

She had a lot of weird sponge kind of stuff wrapped in something purple, a hell load of pills, and an off-white teddy who looked nonagenarian. I chuckled and opened the door. Shit. The tape was still there. I was left with a choice of taking her to my dorm. Or leave her on the ground.

I liked the second option but I would feel really guilty if I did that. So I carried her safe and snug in my arms. She was STILL drooling.

I went in to see all the boys watching Netflix with a yoongay and hoesuck on the ground on the verge of making out. The climax was here and Jin screamed.

"Guys, we have a sleeping kiddie wink here don't make noise." I said softly. "what the fuck Jungkook? A woman sleeping with 7 men sounds quite scandalous" taehyung smirked "I bet she's never slept with a man"

"Nah I think she has." "BET?" I asked, "Sure the loser goes inside the girl's bathroom." I smirked and so did Jimin. Ngh~ Hosoek moaned. That's when I noticed them. "Ew guys get a room ugh" I made a disgusted face. And then looked down to see her still drooling in deep sleep.

I tried putting her down on the bed but she was clutching onto my Balenciaga chest logo shirt for dear life. I tried leaving her there and walking away but she was about to fall down but namjoon caught her. Then I got done and removed my shirt but I was wearing another black one.

She whined and got up. Wiping her drool and rheum. I snatched my Balenciaga away and caressed it. "Hey this is 812.87 United States Dollar" she made and 'O' And the apologized bowing millions of times. Until we asked her to stop.

She got up and looked around the room with doe eyes. Exploring everywhere. "Have you ever slept with a man?" Jimin solemnly asked. Her eyes widened and she blushed. "N-no" she maffled. I laughed and Jimin was sitting there regretting his life decisions.

"How old are you?" I asked. I swear if she's over 18 and hasn't slept with a man she's as mad as a hatter. "I'm turning 21 s-soon" I smirked and the others laughed lightly. "When is your birthday?" Jimin asked "I don't know..." she's weird

"Seriously?" I scoffed "Yeah I haven't celebrated my birthday in 9 years" damn "Okay but when is it" she took out her phone and smiled so the face unlock would open and Lowkey checked her birthday. "September 1st So it's in about a month" she sighed and sat on the ground and started scrolling on social media.

Wow same birthday we're soulmates

"Gosh I can't believe this video is still trending" she was referring to the video of her going to almost kill my children. "I mean you were a new student hitting the very famous jungkook so yeah" she hummed

"Where am going to sleep" "on the ground" I coldly said "Okie~" she looked so okay with it and started pulling the blanket and wrapped it around herself and opened her laptop. Writing something.
"What are you doing" I sat next to her looking curiously.

She flinched and pressed the × button. "Now that's suspicious" "Uh hehe I'm a writer" interesting "You major in English literature?" she nodded. Nerd, I thought. "w-what bout you?" to be honest her stutters were not annoying but cute I just didn't accept that.

"Music and arts" She smiled "that's enjoyable" I scoffed "It's not that easy though" she opened her laptop and went to watch some random video called "baby stares at a woman and smirks" It was odd

But she smiled weirdly watching that. I gave her a look and she looked back with doe eyes. I stared at her for a little too long. She blushed and turned back to watch some weird videos again. I smiled unconsciously and went to sleep.

It was 4 am when I heard something sounding like this I know I know, you know you know, lee know lee know I waited for it to stop but it played
Repeatedly so I woke up annoyed. "what the fu-" I stopped when I saw Dahlia doing a full bow in front of me.

"I'm S-sorry that's my ring tone" I rolled my eyes "take the call then" I groaned going back to sleep. I heard the door creak and she went out. I walked out because of curiousness.

Hello
Hello is this Dahlia?
Yeah
You signed up for a job at the library.
Ohh right did I get it?!
Yes, but you got the last shift which is 8 pm to 12 am. Are you available at that time?
I am B-but do you have any other ones?
Nope, this is the last one. Take it or leave it.
I'll take it.
Great, you can start tomorrow. We don't work in weekends. See you!
Thank you.

I saw a relieved sigh leaving her mouth. And she walked back and saw me but pretended not to see.
"How many places do you work at?" i asked randomly "do you know the brand Mejiwoo? I used to work there. But right when I was about the get promoted I deleted some important files mistakenly and lost the job. So now I work in the library"

"Oh hobi hyungs Noona is the CEO." she let out a small gasp "Really? Tell him I need to talk with him tomorrow. Please!" She kinda begged so I agreed. We went back to sleep. But she kept moving here and there, rolling on the floor but slept when the sun raised.

It was a salubrious morning everyone was awake except her lazy ass. We shook her aggressively and woke her up. She rubbed her huge eyes and yawned. Hitting Jimin while stretching. Then she walked to the bathroom didn't take a bath because why would she take the risk.

"My closet is still taped so I need your clothes" she demanded I rolled my eyes. "Follow me. I have to find the tiniest clothes in my closet." I found some shorts which had the torn effect thingy with Jimin's white hoodie.

I went out so she could change. "Why is this door not closing?" I heard her mumble "Namjoon Hyung broke the doors handle," I said trying to hold my laughter  "It's okay I'm standing here guarding the door," I said.

I waited 5 mins and then opened the door she instantly slammed it."Ow ow ow!" It hurts "S-sorry I'm not done yet!" she said in an embarrassed tone "You could've said that before!" I backfired and a few moments later I knocked and she opened the door with a traumatized face