31-BYE,BYE VIRGINITY

DAHLIA'S P.O.V
I started crying as soon as I jungkook through the hole. Does he know what he has done? I was angry and sad at the same time i just told him what's in my mind.

"Go to Layla Jungkook" I almost screamed I'm pretty sure people who were walking past my dorm could hear that. "I'll explain" he whispered.

"Please let me in." he said with a guilty voice but I was just not having it. He hurt me twice and I won't let him do it again.

"G-go away!" I shouted "I'm going to wait here okay? I am waiting,baby." he said and I saw him sit down against the door.

I was getting used to his "baby" and all kinds of nicknames but now they disgust me.

Jungkook sat out the whole night and I stayed awake watching him. I felt so bad for letting him stay out. It was so cold and windy.

I really didn't want to let him in but my soft heart couldn't see him suffer. That's what love is. You love someone even though you know they might be terrible.

I slowly opened the door to see him with his red nose.

He got up and hugged me tightly. "L-let go--" I said then broke down. He rubbed my back and kissed my ear. I tried backing away but he pulled me back and this time he kissed me.

"mm-mm" I said trying to push him but anyone would melt in jungkooks arms.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I missed her lips so much even though it was just one day. We were eating each other's mouth when someone opened the door.

Dahlia flinched and I turned around. "Guys you can't make out here!" Lisa said with a smirk "Stop having weird thoughts." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah I'll just sleep somewhere today." she laughed "Don't break the beds! Bye!" Lisa said as she waved. "Hey I swear- ugh!" I gave her one last glare.

I turned around and dahlia was curled up inside the Sheets. I walked up her bed and ran fingers through her hair but she slapped my hand.

"I didn't fuck with her okay? You know I flirt with people randomly. Me and Layla dated 14 years ago. And now we are nothing but friends." I said and waited for her to come out from the sheets.

"Re-really? You aren't l-lying are y-you?" she asked with teary eyes. I chuckled and shook my head "I would never ruin my image as an idol and your boyfriend." I said and got inside the sheets with her.

She just hummed and still didn't talk much.

"Did you do that live about me being your I'm girlfriend?" she asked "Not yet. I'm just going to take you with me when we go to some show and yeah." I said and back hugged her.

"Oh okay." she said and hugged me. "Y-you smell really g-good." she said and sniffed. I chuckled. "Our exams are coming up soon right?" I asked and she nodded

"I can't wait to graduate." I said and dahlia smiled, nodding. "Jungkook.."she said and I hummed as a response "I'm H-horny" she said and my eyes widened but soon I had a smirk on.

"And what do you want me to do about that~" I teased "Um I-i want y-you, jungkook." she Said with red cheeks and avoided eyes contact.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. I'VE WRITTEN LITERAL FILTH :-$

"Fuck, finally." I said and got on top of her. She looked at me and gulped. I kissed her thin lips and my hand sneaked under her loose shirt.

She was literally braless. "You were so ready for this huh?" I smirked and she gulped. It was a very long wet kiss and my hand played with her boobs.

"I've been waiting to take your virginity for soon long." I said and stared sucking her neck which made her let our the sexiest sinful moan I've ever heard.

"Let those moans out, princess." I said and she obeyed me, letting them out. Dahlia's hands pulled a fist full of my hair

My tongue was asking permission to invade in her mouth and she let it in. It made our kiss wetter and sloppier.

I could feel my boner. I removed her shirt and yeeted it on the floor revealing her sexy boobs  I removed my tshirt as well Our kiss was still intact I pulled away first and licked her earlobe.

I could feel my pants getting tighter so I removed my pants lastly my boxers my cock sprung free Dahlia looked at me with and then my dick.

"Like what you see" I asked. She nodded "Now strip" I said she did as told and removed her pants and her panties. I looked at her with lustful eyes I hope this doesn't end with regrets.

I couldn't hold it any longer and started thrusting. She bit her lip which turned me on more. I didn't let her adjust but pulled it out before slamming it back in.

"J-jungkook it H-hurts" she said with teary eyes. "It's daddy." i said as I thrusted faster , her nails digging on my hips they might even leave bruises she got closer to my ear and said

"Fuck me daddy I'm all yours" she said before letting out a moan. "I-I'm close." she said digging her nails more.

"Hold it." I said thrusting in an inhumane pace. "I-i can't--" she said before ruining the sheets with her cum. And I came soon after.

We were still catching our breaths I remembered something. Something i should've remembered earlier.

"Baby..."i said and she Hummed as a response "We um might have forgotten something..."i said looking at her with a nervous smile.

"W-what exactly?" she asked gulping "Protection...we forgot the condom." I said and she gasped. It looked like she was going to blast anytime.