16-KINKY

Dahlia's POV:

I got out of the car and Jungkook hugged me softly. I hugged him back. "T-thank you" I said. I still don't know why I stutter especially when he's around.

"For" he asked while raising an eyebrow. "For the hickey?" He whispered while leaning towards me with a smirk on his face. "N-No! for taking me to the dentist and bearing my non sense".

"Oh" he paused for a second and continued "Maybe next class you'll thank me" he smirked again. I flushed and walked back to my dorm.

I knocked for a few minutes and Lisa opened the door. "Oh he-" her eyes widened "heyyyy" she said while looking at my neck. I quickly covered with the strap of my bag.

"If you excuse me can I come inside?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. "Yeah yeah sure" she said while letting me in and closing the door.

"Did you get your wisdom teeth removed?" She asked while looking at me gently. "Ugh don't ask about that" I said with a sigh.

"Ok fine then" she said and started scrolling through something in her phone. "Ok fine I'll tell you" I said, I really thought she'd ask me but yeah she didn't.

I narrated the whole story and this mf started laughing at it.

"When did this happen?" She asked while pointing her index finger towards my hickey. I looked at it for a second and said "Oh that umm J-jungkook gave it to me, he was telling me what h-hickeys we-were last night, I couldn't get him so he gave me o-one today"

She didn't react that much until I continued and said "in the corridor". She looked terror stricken. "Dahlia you don't want to be called by principal again and thinking about the new rules if some has seen you guys and reported it your done. Thinking about it already makes me frantic"

"Chill it'll be alright, imma go take a shower ok?" To be honest her words made me feel jittery but I just didn't make it obvious and walked in the shower while taking my clothes and stuff

I quickly took a shower and changed. I scrolled on my phone until I got bored and kept it aside. But someone just texted me so I took it back.

Jeon_jungcock: Hellow BABY

Dahlia_torres: I will fucking leave right now if u don STOB this BABY SHIET.

Jeon_jungcock: U know ur so confident and stuff wen v text and then the next day I see u ur like a smol bean.

Dahlia_torres: