38-HER BODY,CUDDLES, KISSES & OUR CHILD

Jungkook's pov:

All the memories just flashed in my head. This did nothing but made me furious. I opened my eyes and found myself in that same room. I didn't feel as lonely as I felt before.

What she did to me was wrong. She left me without a reason, she left me with my child. She took my child away from me.

I took my face of my palms, my hands turning into a fist. I could see Jimin in the next seat putting his makeup on.

He's the only one who knew about this.

"Come on guys hurry up" Namjoon hyung said referring to us. I nodded and got up. I'm gonna show that I can be happy without her.

I stood up and started walking out of the waiting room. Jimin walked next to me and whispered "It'll be alright don't worry we'll talk about this after the show hmm?" He looked so worried.

I was really happy that I found myself a friend like him. I just smiled bitterly. "I'm alright Jimin" I said as we stopped walking."But.." he looked at me. "Yes I'm sure I'm just angry" I said and continued walking.

Jimin just stood there for a minute and joined us for the chant.

"Ok guys we can do this" Namjoon hyung said, we all nodded and did our chant and once we were done I decided to break the news.

"Dahlia broke up with me" I said before they could react we heard someone call us.

"Let's go boys" it was our manager. I was thankful that he called us. I didn't want to be flooded with questions.

I told myself that I could be happy without her, her cuddles, her kisses, and her body. But one thing I was really mad at her for was leaving without a reason that too with my child.

I can't believe I'm going to be a dad soon.

I shooed my thoughts away as I took a deep breath and started performing. Its all good.

DAHLIA'S P.O.V
Its just been a few days since we broke up and I already miss him. I miss waking up with someone to hug. I miss his manly scent. I miss him teasing me. I miss his sex-Ed classes.
Even I want someone who holds my hair when I puke because of morning sickness.

I hope he's doing okay though.

I sighed as I picked on my breakfast. I moved into an apartment of my own and it's huge so I feel lonelier. I was slowly eating while someone called.
It was this manager from the modeling place.

"Hello? It's dahlia speaking."

"Hello dahlia. We um have some bad news..."

"Just say it. Not like I haven't been getting bad news this whole week."

"Well we...found some new models and you know you've been in a lot of scandals and stuff these days so we're firing you..."

"O-oh well o-okay---I cut the call as I broke down, clutching my stomach. This couldn't be worse.

What am I exactly going to do now? I am a literal heart-broken jobless pregnant woman. Wow. This is just great!

I cried for about an hour until I fell asleep on my table.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
We finished performing and I decided to do a live to tell the fans about my break up and just talk with them. I've been really stressed out lately and need someone to talk to.

I fixed my hair and the rooms lighting as I turned my computer on. As soon as I turned it on I saw the wallpaper. It was a picture of dahlia wearing that beautiful dress I got her. And a weird pose.

I gulped as I changed my wallpaper and deleted all the photos of her. But I still kept them in the trash for um I don't know,a memory?

I wiped my little tears as I put on a smile and started the live. "Hello army! It's been a long time since I did a live..." I said as I waited for more people to come.

"So today uh I'm going to talk about some serious things that happened in my life suddenly." I said scratching my thumb out of nervousness.

"so as you guys know I dated this girl and um it didn't really work out I guess..." I said as the comments section started getting wild.

"We broke up and yeah." I said trying my best not to sound too broken or sad.

I started drinking wine as I talked bout random stuff. I was drunk but still keeping the live on. "Night apple is pOiSoN apple." I blabbered

"But I'm ok cause...Im jK." I said giggling like a maniac. I soon turned the live off because I started going crazy. I groaned as I drowned in the soft bed and closed my eyes.