29-FAMILY DINNER

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I am so done with this girl. I woke her up and went to take a bath and guess what? I came back from the bathroom to see her sleeping on the floor.

"Hey! Get your ass up right fucking now! My dad's already here!" I shouted and she flinched. "Gosh stop screaming this early!" she said and lied flat on the ground.

I decided to let her sleep a little more so I went to put on some clothes.

I came back and this bitch was sleeping on the bed now with the air conditioner on and sheets on. I jumped on top of her and she groaned.

"Wake up already." I said as I gave pecks on her face and smiled. (I cringed so hard writing this) She blushed and pushed me a little to hard so I fell. "Hey!" I said and she started apologizing.

"JEON JUNGKOOK I SWEAR IF YOU DONT COME DOWN THIS INSTANT I WILL REMOVE YOUR LIMBS AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM!" I heard Eomma scream and dahlia flinched.

"Don't bother taking a shower just change. Everyone's waiting for you." I Said "Wa-wait your dad is here. What am I supposed to wear? Should I dress up? But it's just din-" I cut her off by cupping her face.

"Just wear anything. You look cute no matter what. And my dad's really cool." I said and rubbed her cheek. She nodded.

"Just don't wear anything that'll make me horny!" I said laughing "I-i won't!" she Said with an aggressive huff.

She quickly changed and came back wearing my Grey Track suit. But she kept pulling the pants up. "NOO~ you look too small in this. And um your pants might fall down anytime." I laughed.

She screamed in frustration.

"wait I have my middle football uniform. That will fit." I said and went in. "NO I'm not that short." she hit me.

"Yeah yeah sure." I scoffed and handed her the uniform "Oooh this looks expensive." she said "Well yes it's tailor made and yeah." I said shrugging.

"Be quick." i said "Well get out perv!" she Said and pushed me out of my closet. "That was offensive." I said before going out.

"Let's go!" she said and coming out. "Aww look at you!" I said squishing her cheeks. She rolled her eyes and walked out of my room and I followed.

I walked down and my dad being the "I'm a cool dad" bumped fists with me. "YO my son. Appa's back back back~" he said and I sighed.

"Appa your not shinee." I said and then I saw dahlia behind my back. It looked like she was hiding. "Hey what are you doing?" I whispered. That's when appa saw her and started doing handshakes.

"Oh so your an athlete. That's cool~" appa said pointing at her uniform "Oh no! This is jungkook's." she said laughing awkwardly. "She forgot her suitcase and yeah." I said

"Oh ooh~ wait Jungkook when did you play foot ball?" appa asked and I gave him a look. "I still play football." I said. I sat down on my chair and dahlia sat next to me.

"Honey! I missed you so much!" my dad screamed as soon as he saw my mom come out of the kitchen. "Aigo! Just eat now!" my mom said hitting dad lightly.

You see they were all lovey-dovey in front of guests.

I was eagerly waiting for appa to ask yeosang and ji-eun about thier relationship. 😏

YEOSANG'S P.O.V

I've been friends with Jungkook for so many years and his house felt like my home and it's the same with him. We grew up together before he told he was leaving the place for his higher studies.

Jungkook's dad is a cool guy and he knows me well. I hope that my relationship with Ji eun doesn't spoil my image in his mind.

We were all sitting in the dining table. Jungkook's appa was speaking about the crazy things him and his friends have done.

I laughed at the things he told but I was really nervous and internally screaming. This was my first lunch with Ji eun's family after we started dating.

"Hmm Yeosang did you find yourself someone? Or are you planning on dating a chicken?" Jungkook's appa sarcastically asked while eating. I gulped when I felt Ji eun's hand on mine which was under the table.

"Actu-"

"We are dating" Ji eun said cutting me off. She looked directly into her dad's eyes. I looked at her with my mouth almost open.

She squeezed my hand to let me know that I was making things obvious. I closed my mouth and looked at Ji Eun's appa who was looking at me.

"Is that true?" He asked in a stern voice. His voice scared me. I nodded. "Well" he continued "I don't know how to feel about this but my daughter has good taste in men" he said. WAIT DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT.

I looked at Ji eun who was blushing. I smiled and bit my lower lip in relief and continued eating my food. It was Jungkook's turn now.

"What about you jungcook, isn't that your instagram ID" his dad questioned. Dahlia kinda chocked and acted as if nothing happened.

"What about me appa?" He asked with a questioned look ignoring the instagram thing. "Did you get a girlfriend?" His dad repeated the question clearly.

He pointed to Dahlia "Who do you think she is huh?" he said. "ARE U DATING A KID MR.JEON" his dad screamed. "Dad she isn't a kid we study in the same university, gosh!" He stated.

I am not surprised that Ji Eun's appa mistook Dahlia as a kid I mean who wouldn't. While everyone was speaking and having fun I looked at Jaeboem who was sitting besides me.

He was eating slowly and he was completely lost in thoughts. Everyone was talking about Dahlia, Me and Ji eun, the stuff his appa did etc....But no one payed attention to his little soul who was almost sobbing.