43-SKINNY DIPPING

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
"Let's take this professionally. Mr.Jeon and the same goes for all of you." she said and she sat down.

She really doesn't wanna talk about US. But I want to know the reason and I get to know what I want know. Thier my rights.

"So you've moved on huh?" I asked before she even started talking. She stared at me with her mouth slightly open.

👁️👄👁️

"As I said before. Let's take this PROFESSIONALLY,Mr.Jeon." She said as she looked away from me.

"Mr.Jeon? I know shit happened but we were good friends back then,dahlia." jimin said rolling his eyes. She sighed.

"I know jimin but we're just business partners now. Okay? All this shit I'm doing is just for business." She said as she slammed her hands on the table.

My heart started pulsating out of anger, sadness and what not. I stood up as I slammed my hands on the table too.

"We're going to um eat some bananas." namjoon hyung said and dragged all of them out. Jimin gave me a wink as he went out. This bitch had the audacity to wink at this moment.

After they walked out I went to her side of the table and pulled her closer to me by her tiny waist and held her tightly. I saw the same old dahlia now that I looked closely.

She still has her wavy ginger hair, the grey doe eyes, thin red lips and those ravishing tits.

And I have a terrible blunder in my pants now.

"Your still the s-same proprietorial
j-jungkook," she said looking at me with teary eyes. "Yes. The same dominating jungkook that made YOUR kids." I said harshly

"I-i had-- she started stuttering. I still find it cute but right now I was furious and horny. Mainly furious.

"You what? You found another whore? You just played with me? HUH?!" I said looking at her teary eyes. I wanted to scream more and call her a crybaby but I thought that would be very childish.

"Answer me. Now. Can't you hear?!" I asked shaking her. That's it she lost it and started crying. My eyes turned soft as she started pushing me away from her.

She stumbled and took support of the table. She cried her eyes out as she started screaming a little. Her tiny body fell to the ground but she soon got up.

She walked up to me and held me by collar. Our faces were inches apart. "T-they wo-wouldve K-killed you a-and my C-children! Th-they AHH-" she screamed as she pulled her hair.

"W-who?" I asked as I started breathing faster. "Tell me dahlia!" asked shaking her again. "Y-your f-fans-- she started crying more and more.

(A/N You're gonna say more more more more more and more
meomchuji moshae more more more and more--Sorry guys I just had to do it :)

"Those depraved people are certainly NOT my fans. They're saesang." I said and looked at the lady in crying more as she started blabbering things.

"Th-they Wil-will K-kill you. Th-they'll com- I cut her off by hugging her.

"Ssh~No one's coming and killing me nor our children nor you. No one will harm you,baby." I said trying my best to comfort her. Damn I missed calling her "Baby" and stuff.

I missed her scent too.

"D-don't go a-away again p-please.Um U-uh ba-baby." she said looking up at me with those despairing eyes. I felt so guilty even though it wasn't all my fault. My heart felt like it was clenching.

Her calling me "baby" just made me feel worse.

"I am so sorry." I said and slammed my lips on hers. Our lips swayed together as my strong muscle entered her mouth as a symbol of dominance.

She stumbled back until her back was met by the balcony. I broke the kiss and both of us breathed heavily. I looked down and saw a huge pool down.

I took a look around to see if there were any people and surprisingly no one were there except for 5-6 people.

I started kissing her again and as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She started taking my jacket off and I did. I broke the kiss again so she could breathe.

"N-not no-now--Ugh~ she was cut off by me pressing my clothed member on her wet clothed cunt. "Oh we are totally doing this now, babygirl." I said smirking

She gave up and started kissing me. I started removing her jackets zipper as I gave sucked and bit on her neck leaving pretty purple marks.

She threw her jacket down as I fell into the water. We both started undressing as fast us we could. All our clothes were floating in the water but no one cares.

Our bodies were craving for each other.

It was going perfectly fine until I she arched her back and I went more closer to kiss her. She stumbled one last time until the and accident happened.

Our naked bodies fell down and trust me it felt like we were going down in slow motion. It was just like a romantic movie.

Her eyes were shut while mine were wide open looking down at the water.
There was a huge splash and both of us were in all drenched.

The few people in the pool stared at us and started whispering things. But thankfully there was a sweet waitress who asked them to go out and said that the pool was booked by us for the time being.

I thanked her and she nodded with a wink.

Dahlia looked and me with wide eyes. She went a little more inside the water so her body was covered. I smirked at the sight of her wet bod.

"I've always wanted to go skinny dipping." she said out of context. And then we both burst out laughing. We kept laughing until we ran out of breath.

"Is this your pool?" I asked and she gulped, shaking her head as a 'NO' "Oh shit." I said "Well it's my friends hotel so um w-we can s-stay." she said blushing.

"Okay but let's take THIS to a hotel room." I said and started swimming but she stood there with fear in her eyes. "Come on. You still haven't learned how to swim?" I asked

"N-no. But I can swim if the w-water is only 3 feet d-deep." she said as she looked down at the deep waters. "Your still a baby." I chuckled and dragged her.

A/N Uhm hi hoes it ur weird and socially awkward author lol. I wanted to tell you guys that i really appreciate everyone whos reading/voting on this book. :") ❤️

Ik i don't really leave authors notes and stuff often but i will in the upcoming chapters so i could maybe become friends with y'all hehe :D

I hope you guys keep reading this shiety book. Dont forget to vote and comment! Cuz i lowkey lobe ur comments :))) <333 Buh-bai!