48- The word "Sex"(epilogue)

14 YEARS LATER 

Play for a better experience 

X LONG CHAP X 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"Oh so you jerking off is not a big deal now? The kids heard you Jungkook! Our rooms are soundproof and not our bathroom!! And the kids were in the room, you dumbhead!!!" My wife screamed in rage as I rolled my eyes at her over-exaggerated reaction to a small thing.

"It's not even a big deal. They're old enough to understand. I get sexually frustrated too you know?!" I sighed "Just in case you forgot, you have eight children and two of them are barely two years old!" She said as she threw a towel at me making me poke my cheek with my tongue out of vexation. 

"You know what you can sleep alone today! I am going to eat breakfast!" I gave her a glare before walking out aggressively "It's 11 pm you thick-headed horny swine!" she shot back "Whatever!" I huffed in annoyance. 

I came down only to see my 14-year-old twins stealing kinder from the fridge. "Rosie. Malachi. Care to explain why you guys are still awake?" I asked in a stern voice as I raised my left brow, folding my hands. 

"Because...we couldn't sleep? Yeah, we couldn't sleep." Malachi gave me a cheeky smile "If you eat chocolate at 11 pm of course you won't be able to sleep! To bed! Now!" I said pointing at their room.

"Geez, dad It's not our fault mom gave you an earful," Rosie said with a smirk which made me want to give her an earful but I am holding it in.
I am a good dad. I am a good dad.

"Night dad." My son said as he walked away quickly before I could ask him about anything.

I sighed as I shook my head at my weird children as I opened the drawer where we keep the ramen but as soon as I saw the empty drawer I let out a horrid gasp. "Why are we out of ramen already?! I bought like yesterday!" I shouted in anger.

"We are not!" My wife shouted from the second floor. "Well, I can't find it!" I said hearing no response. I waited for a few minutes before I heard light footsteps.

She gave me a look before taking out the ramen and handing it to me. "Can't find it eh?" She playfully rolled her eyes making me chuckle. "I'm sorry." We both said at the same time making both of us smile.

We both stared at each other before I smashed my lips onto hers hungrily and she gladly kissed back. 

The sweet kiss was slowly turning into a hot one. I slowly slid my tongue in as I picked her up, placing her on the kitchen counter. I lightly sucked on her neck making her let out a little moan. 

We were eating each other's mouths before someone interrupted making both of us pull away and act like we weren't just about to bang in the kitchen.

"Ewwww~~," Jin Wook who was now eighteen years old said with a disgusted face. "We're you guys going to have kitchen sex? Now that's wild." Jin Woon smirked. 

"Hey, why are you guys awake?" I tried changing the topic but of course, it didn't work on my bawdy 18-year-olds. "Why were you guys having sex on the kitchen counter?" Jin Woo who was not so innocent and shy anymore said making me speechless.

"Can you NOT mention the word "sex". It makes this matter sound weirder." Jin Wook looked at him with the same disgusted face.

"Anyways we were peacefully before one of your mistakes woke up." Jin Woon said referring to one of the three 1-year-olds and then dragged his risqué brothers back to sleep. 

"That was close," I said with a relieved sigh because at least they didn't see us banging. "Mhm I'm going to feed them," Dahlia said giving me a peck then rushed to the crying triplets.

They've grown so fast, I thought now that my kids even know about adult stuff.

I feel, old.

I poured myself a glass of wine as I started thinking about everything that happened in my life since I went to university.

Sometimes I wanna go back in time and experience those happy moments again. Those moments when we used to be horny teenagers craving for love, popularity, sex, and whatnot. 

My thought was cut off  by a sudden horrid scream coming from the second floor. I rushed to the room from where the scream came from.

"Who got hurt?!" I shouted, worry visible in my voice. "You guys! keep it down the triplets just fell asleep." Dahlia shouted from the other room and as soon as she did we heard loud cries. 

Then we heard heavy footsteps come towards the room where basically my whole family was in due to some event that I'm still not aware of.

"If anyone screams or even talks one more goddamn time, I will end that person. You get me?!" She said in a stern voice making all of us nod in fear of dying.

She shook her head and muttered curses as she walked away to the crying babies. "What happened?!" I whisper shouted, "Rosie just sneaked  out of the window to meet with her boyfriend."  Malachi said in one breath. "She has a boyfriend?!" I questioned 

"We just assume she does because she's always smiling like a lunatic looking at her phone and she wore lip-gloss to school yesterday. Rosie and lip-gloss that's like Jin-Wook liking girls." Jin-woo chuckled and Jin-Wook hit his hand.

"Y-your gay?" I asked Jin-Wook with wide eyes. "Oh my god, dad I was right. Rosie, She has a boyfriend." Malachi said looking down at the balcony making all of us turn our attention to her.

"Is that jerk sitting with her on the swing?!" I whisper shouted, as I got ready to throw hands "Ew she's all over him."  Jin-Wook gagged in pure disgust as he looked at his sister who was giggling happily sitting on her assumed boyfriend.

"I-is that uncle Jimin's son?" Jin-woo said as his eyes widened "No fucking way. They hate each other!" Jin Woon said as he proceeded to look closer.

"Fuck. I-it's him. It's that flirty wazzock, Park Jongsung!" Jin-Wook shouted before he started climbing down the stairs followed by all the others who had looks of disgust on their faces. 

"I thought that bitch was my friend," Jin-woo muttered as the left side of his upper lip went up in disgust."What did I build windows in this house?" I asked myself before I too was about to climb down but I paused when Malachi screamed from the bathroom and so did all of the others.

"Mom! Dad! Our microwave just burst!!!!! Someone heated the burritos for too long!!!" He said in his loudest voice making Rosie and her assumed boyfriend fall down the swing and all of us rushed up and to the kitchen.

"WHO THE FUCK SCREAMED NOW?!"  Dahlia screamed in rage. 

"WHO HEATED THESE BURRITOS FOR 20 MINUTES?!" Malachi screamed in frustration.

"IS JAY YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"  Jin Woo screamed in disgust. 

"WHY DO I HAVE A FAMILY LIKE THIS?!" I screamed in vexation 

________________________________________________________________

THE END 

A/N Thank you to everyone one who read, voted, and commented on my shitty book. Even tho I don't leave the author's notes often I really appreciate it with my whole heart. Tbh, I didn't even expect people to actually read this lol.

FINGERS IS OFFICIALLY OVER.

THANK YOU N I LOVE YOU, HOES <333 :""""(