39-TRIPLETS

DAHLIA'S P.O.V
Life's been shit since he went. I literally had to sell my apartment to have meals a day and for paying the doctor and stuff. Also to feed this growing human inside.

I am currently walking to the hospital for a 12 week scan and I think my baby bump is a little to huge for 12 weeks.

I took a deep breath as I walked into the clinic. "Hello." I bowed a little to the doctor. "I'm a little busy today so let's just get to it." she said as she hurriedly put her gloves on.

(A/N time skip bcs I'm lazy AF today \(◎o◎)/)
"Congratulations! Your having...triplets!" She said happily and I froze.

Thank you so much jungkook for giving me not one but three kids!

I thought sarcastically. I gave her a little forced smile as I started walking away.

I had to do something. I'm going to have 3 kids in 7 months and I am literally broke. That's when I decided something.

Since my modeling industry ditched me. Why not open my own one? Maybe a brand. I can be a business woman. The only thing I need are some models and designers.

A deep sigh left my mouth as I sat in a Cafe, stuffing myself. I've been eating a little too much lately but it's okay since I'm eating for 4 humans. I was scrolling on my phone when someone sat in front of me.

"Remember me?" he asked and I smile popped up on my face. "Lucas? It's you!" i said. I've found the perfect model. "It's been long huh?" he chuckled.

I nodded as I slurped my drink. "Soo you guys broke up? Right? I'm sorry if you like--" I cut him off by saying a yes. "Well I left him and well...He didn't leave me alone." I said and he let out a confused look.

I sighed as I got up pointing at my tummy. "Oh~ damn." he said with a bright smile. "And not only one but three." I laughed as his eyes widened. "Congrats?" he chuckled.

"Hey um can you do me like a favor?"

JI EUN'S P.O.V

It's been 3 months since we first kissed and that memory is still vivid. His soft lips on mine. I brushed off the thoughts as I know I was visibly lost in thoughts and can be called by my teacher any time

"JI EUN" I heard Mr.Dave scream. I internally rolled my eyes and stood up. "Stay after class" he said and nodded and asked me to sit. I did as told and sat. I wanted to go home early today and text Yeosang and talk to him but Mr.Dave doesn't want me to do it ughh.

YEOSANG'S P.O.V

It's been a month since I've met Ji eun because I was out on a trip with my friends. I wanted to surprise her by coming to her university. She usually walks back home since her university isn't too far from her house.

I arrived at her university 15 minutes before dispersal. 10 minutes later students started coming out but I couldn't find Ji Eun anywhere. I spotted her friend Stacy.

"Hey hey Stacy its me Yeosang Ji eun's boyfriend" I said stopping her. She looked at me "No wonder why she's smitten for you" she said and chuckled.

I left out a small laugh "Where's she? I don't see her any where" I asked her. She sighed in relief. "Thank goodness you're here, Mr.Dave asked her to stay after class and lemme tell you Mr.Dave isn't a good person" she said.

A chill ran down my spine and my hand turned into a fist "Where's your class?" I questioned in a stern voice. She told me the directions and I ran to their class before something worse happens.

JI EUN'S P.O.V

"I'm just concerned Ji eun" Mr.Dave said while keeping his hand on my shoulder which made me flinch. I didn't actually like the way he's touching me.

I slowly pushed his hand off my shoulder,trying not to be rude. But guess what he held both my hands this time. I was extremely uncomfortable.

He kept saying stuff to me as if he cared.

YEOSANG'S P.O.V

I saw Mr.Dave or whoever holding Ji eun in a not-too-good manner. I was furious. I grabbed my phone and clicked a picture so that I have some proof in the future to fight against him.

Ji eun stood there with her head down nodding to her teacher's words and trying to push his hands but Mr.Dave wasn't letting go of her. I was frustrated.

YEOSANG'S P.O.V

This is getting out of hand. I can't with this shit touching me. "Um Mr.Dave I'm not really comfortable when you touch me" I said even though it sounded a little rude.

But he kept his hand on my shoulder again and I closed my eyes when I heard a loud noise.

"May I know who you are" Mr.Dave questioned. I opened my eyes to see who it was and my eyes could say it all. I was beyond happy by his presence here. Yeosang came here right on time to save me.

"I'm Ji eun's boyfriend" he said and walked in

"Isn't it inappropriate to touch your students like that?" He asked with a curious look. "Hmm?" He said instead of repeating. "You can leave Ji eun make sure to pay attention from next time" he said without looking at Yeosang.

I nodded in happiness and grabbed my bag and made my way out of the classroom.

YEOSANG'S P.O.V

"Why didn't you do anything?"I asked. Why would she bare all that shit huh. "He's m-my teacher I can't speak against him" she said. "But doesn't mean you'll let him touch you even if your uncomfortable" I said.

I didn't want to make her feel weird so I held her hand while walking back home.

JI EUN'S P.O.V

I felt safe and comfortable around him and he kept speaking and speaking and .... speaking. He was scolding me for not doing anything.

"What if he did something else to you huh? Think about the possibilities What if I wasn't right on tim-" I pecked him on his lips to make him stop.

"Gosh Yeosang you speak so much, I would've done something if he did something else don't worry ok" I said. Ah he looks so funny.

YEOSANG'S P.O.V

Did she just peck me on my lips and I'm quiet. What the heck why am I so weak for her?

We almost reached her house in 15 minutes. Yeah it took longer than usual since we were speaking and she did something unthinkable and froze for like 2 minutes.

She waved at me and waved back. She went inside and again waved at me from her window and waved back and started my car which I parked at her house.

I wanted to walk back home with her so I decided to park my car here instead of taking to her university.