20-AREN'T YOU GOING TO KISS?

We reached faster than expected and that was because we went in 140. And got 4 speed tickets. Dahlia was sleeping on me and moving around so much.

That's like obliquely grinding on my dick.
I'm trying so hard not to have blue balls. We reached soon and I was so glad she stopped grinding. Everyone was energetic except me and dahlia because we haven't sleep well.

I went In and fuck. They arranged a surprise birthday party. I wasn't that surprised but dahlia was. She was hopping and jumping like an excited kid.

"Quick cut the cake kids!" my mom  said happily and we both looked at each other. "You can cut it" I said but dahlia shook her head "Oh come on just cut it together~" mom Said

I was trusfrated but dahlia picked  the knife, waiting for me. I took the chance wrapping my hand around hers. Her limbs were so soft. I wrapped both my arms around hers so my neck was on top of her face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everyone started singing as we cut the cake. Dahlia gave me some cake by getting on her top toes and I ate the whole piece then gave her some.

"Hey you used to give cake to me first!" eomma said laughing. I smile a little and fed her some of the 🍰 cake. Then we cut the cake and served it for everyone there.

"Aren't you going to kiss?" eomma asked with a mouth full of cake and dahlia dropped her spoon out of shock "Eomma stop~" I said chuckling nervously

"You know my death wish is to see my son kissing someone. Cant you do that small thing for the woman who gave birth to your ungrateful ass? Huh?!" I sighed

"Your so dramatic. Why didn't you become an actress?" I said scoffing "Hey you you i swear to god I'll-!" I'm so glad she didn't continue. We had some holy kids in this room.

"So hyung aren't you going to fulfill her death wish?" my sister said smirking "She's not even dying soon but ugh fine" I was just going to get over with this shit

I pulled dahlia by her waist as her eyes widened "Let's just do this" I whispered and kissed her with all my might. My hands cupped her face as our lips moved rhythmically.

"Jeon jungkook you can't make babies here!" I heard eomma shout then laugh but I didn't care about the people anymore.

I was going to kiss her until I ran out of breath. I put all my weight on her and her hands put all our weight on the table. And the poor table couldn't take it anymore and flipped.

Trust me I felt like this was a movie  in slow motion. First she tumbled followed by me on top and finally the cake fell on my back to add a cheery on top.

"Oh.my.god. I've never seen a better view before" I heard my sister say. I opened my eyes to see dahlias little doe eyes looking at me. She gulped as she looked up and down.

"Fuck" I said under my breath. "Can someone please take this cake off me?!" I screamed in rage. And eomma came to take the cake in a hurry.

"Aigoo the balenciaga is ruined" eomma said looking at my shirt "Eomma~!" I groaned "What about your dress is it dirty?" eomma asked dahlia

"Oh no but it is uncomfortable" she said giggling and I glared at her I looked on my right to see milo and jaeboem

Jaebom and Milo became friends finally and Jaebeom wasn't shy anymore. They were playing together while eating the cake.

I was here standing alone near the side table when I spotted Dahlia awkwardly laughing because of the compliments my sister and my mom were giving her.

She's beautiful I guess that's an understatement she's ethereal. I couldn't take my eyes of her. Wow I had a boner. I ran to the washroom to fix things up a little and dahlia gave me a worried look. But I ignored it.

I came out and stood there admiring her again when I felt two creatures on each leg. I looked down and it was Jaeboem and Milo hanging on my legs.

"Is this how you do it?" Milo asked Jaebeom. "Yes now wait and watch" said Jaeboem with an evil smile on his face. I think I know what is going to happen and it's too late for me to run.

"On the count of three do what I asked you to do ok?" Said Jaeboem with a serious face. Gosh he's just 5 and omg he's already smart. Milo nodded his head.

"1,2,3" Jaebeom counted and BOOM they started screaming, drawing everyone's attention. Everyone looked at us and Dahlia ran towards Milo and Jaeboem to see what's wrong.

"Ssh! What's wrong? Is jungkook bullying you?" She asked  while sitting down. They whispered to her "We wan ice cweam". She kept quiet for awhile and did the unthinkable. She screamed along with them.

I was wondering what is going on in her head. "Dahlia your not a kid. Stop it. What's wrong? " I asked giving her a look. "I want ice cream as well" she said with a pout.

"But you guys just had cake" eomma said. All three shook their heads which sure means that they're denying what eomma said and they want ice cream. "Fine I'll go get some" i said kinda annoyed.

Three of them sat together in a corner and were discussing something and they were finally done. "I'm coming with you" said Dahlia. "Ugh ok fine i guess" I said but I wanted her to come with me.

She took her gigantic  backpack and put on her shoes. Yes, shoes. she wore shoes for a dress because she said she the heels I got were too uncomfy.

Jaeboem,Milo and Dahlia did some group handshake kinda thing and she walked up to me who was waiting near the door.

The convenience store was not too far so we decided to walk. I took the longer route because who wanted this to end so soon. It was just me and her. She was quiet for awhile but then she started speaking.

"T-thank you for the d-dress" she said. "Pardon" i said even though I completely understood what she meant. "I said thank you for the dress" she said with stuttering. I guess she's now comfortable around me.

"Ooh its ok do you like it?" I questioned. "Its an amazing dress but it barely cover me" she said while pulling her dress down and looking at me with doe eyes. 

"Your such an ungrateful and unappreciative" I hit her head "Well I told you I didn't like dresses!" she said kicking me "God! What do you even eat?! It hurts!" I said groaned

"I eat anything and everything" she laughed "Yeah sure. Oh what flavor ice cream do you want?" I asked "Mint chocolate" I am disgusted "EW~I would eat tooth paste instead!" I said

"Everyone says that it's sacrilegious but it's tastes so good!" She said "Ew but any other flavor you like?" I asked "blue berry!"she said smiling happily

" Hmm I don't think the convenience store has all that. We should go to Baskin Robbins for That. It's  a little far so we need to go back home and get the car" I said and started walking the opposite way.

"No~ we don't have to get the flavors I want. We can get anything" she said pulling me back "NO we are getting Blueberry. Let's go!" I said lifting her up and she gasped

"Let. me. down" she said struggling for freedom from my arms but I didn't let go.