25-FROUBLE DATE

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
They finally stopped crying after 12 minutes and were now taking quietly. Looks like they're having a deep talk.

Me and dahlia were going back to sleep that's when another pain in the ass woke up. It was 6 am in the morning and this house is already a mess.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO CRY ANYMORE I WILL FU- I WILL STAB YOU OR WORSE!!" my sister said with a death glare and went back in slamming the door.

"Damn who pissed her off today?" I scoffed and dahlia shrugged. "Do you want to sleep now? It's 6 am and everyone wakes up at 8 or something" I said

"I feel nauseous.." she said as she fell on the bed. "Why?" I asked. There's no way she's preggo so there must be a reason.

"Its probably because I woke up early" she said yawing as her eyes closed. "Ohh then we should probably sleep" I said turning the air-conditioner on and lying down next to her.

She hugged me and we went back to sleep. We slept for like 2 hours or something and wow eomma woke up. Though eomma isn't that strict she wants us to be on the table for breakfast by 8:30. I groaned in frustration and woke up. I patted Dahlia's shoulder which made her flinch but she woke up.

"What's wrong now" she asked while rubbing her eyes as if there are new pairs of eyeballs in the drawer. "Eomma is awake" I said while tucking her hair behind her ears. "Ooh ok gimme a minute I'll brush my teeth, wash my face and come" she said while getting of the bed but I pulled her wrist which made here fall on the bed.

"Jungkook lemme go" she said while trying to loosen the grip but I was stronger. I winked at her and she blushed but then she bit my hand and I had to let her go. "I have sharp teeth" she said while showing her tooth and making her way to the bathroom.

And guess what she had two milk teeth's that just did grow. It was surprising.

Dahlia's pov:

I brushed my teeth so did Jungkook. We all gathered at the table but I couldn't take my eyes of Milo and Jaeboem. They wanted to say something but they were hesitant.

"I can clearly see that you two want to say something" Jungkook's eomma asked Jaeboem and Milo while eating the scrambled eggs. Jaeboem shook his head in denial.

"I am going out today, I'll leave by 10:00" ji eun said. "ok but where?" Jungkook said while chewing his food. "None of your business bro" she said while fixing her hair. "You're sus" he said while looking at her.

Jaeboem's pov:

I got the courage to speak as soon as ji eun Noona said she's going out. I am gonna miss Milo so I wanted to do this at any cost.

"I want to go out too, actually me and Milo"

Jungkook's pov:

I almost spit out the eggs i was eating. What did he say. He's gay for sure. "What do you mean" I asked to make sure if I heard it right. I turned around to look at Dahlia's who's jaw can fall off any minute.

"I-I wan go out with Jaeboemmie" Milo said. I can't understand what is happening. My phone vibrated so I opened it to see Johnny's messages.

Johnny's_banana:
Yo bro can u pls tell me
a good place for a date?

Jung_cock:
Y tho? I mean
did u already find urself
a GURL?

Johnny's_banana:
Yeah now will u stfu
and tell

Jung_cock:
Actually i was planning
To take Dahlia on a date
I'll text u in a bit

Johnny's_banana:
Ook

I kept my phone in my pocket. That's when I got an idea. "Hey me and Dahlia will come along with you guys" i asked referring to Jaeboem.

He looked at Milo and nodded. "But"he said "we need a separate table" he continued. Dahlia giggled "Ok ok". "You guys should behave" eomma added.

"I'll be left alone then....It's ok I'll go to meet Hongjoong's mother its been long" eomma said. We all laughed and went to our rooms to get ready.

I sent Johnny a naver link and asked him to join us there. Its a triple date. Dahlia wore my oversized hoodie again and borrowed ji eun's sweat pants because my pants are way too huge for her. They could fall off any minute unless there was a tight knot in them.

She didn't really get clothes from Ji eun because their style didn't match. Ji eun's kinda sus, i need to find that soon but not now though.

25 minutes everyone was ready to leave the house. Jaeboem and Milo wore the matching t-shirts they bought for no reason.

Ji eun wore tight black leather pants with a crop top and completed the look with red lipstick and open hair.

"Over dressed" i said without looking at her. She rolled her eyes and started walking because eomma was taking the car after telling her goodbyes to everyone.

Ji eun said someone is picking her up. We booked a cab and Dahlia still didn't know that Johnny's coming. We got into the cab after telling him the otp. We all sat in the back seat.

"I have a surprise for you" i said while giving her smirk. "Don't do something crazy we are with two kiddos who are as innocent as me" she whispered.

"innocent my ass" i said and looked at Milo and Jaeboem smiling. I've never seen Jaeboem smile so much.

Ji eun's pov:

I was kinda rude to Jungkook but how could I tell him that I am going one a date with his best friend Yeosang. He'll be so mad at me so I'll wait for some more time before telling it to him.

I have to tell Yeosang that Jungkook still doesn't know about us. He asked me to tell it Jungkook but I wasn't ready yet.

It's been less than a month since we started dating.

I was sitting on the table tapping it nervously when I saw Yeosang walk towards me with flower. A smile plastered my face but it soon faded.

I saw Dahlia, Jungkook, Milo and Jaeboem walk towards the restaurant i was sitting.