46-A CHAOTIC WEDDING

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I'm nervous very very nervous. Even though I look very calm from the outside, unlike my very soon-to-be wife.

She kept tripping as her dad held her hand with a nervous smile. My three dear sons carried her long white veil. And you could hear the "click-clack" sound of her kitten heels.

Talking bout Kitten heels, I can't wait to call her kitten tonight and Mrs.Jeon.

I shouldn't be thinking about this already.

I should totally not be having Lewd thoughts because in a few moments I am going to get married and whole live my life with someone I love with all my heart.

Beads of sweat dripped down my clothed chest as my jaw dropped looking at my wife but my groomsmen who were all dressed in beige suits kept me sane.

We had a beige dress code and everyone including my three little kids were wearing beige clothes.  They looked so cute wearing matching sleeveless sweaters and a white shirt inside.

The schoolboy outfit.

But there were exceptions for special people like my parents and In-laws.

We thought it would be risky for them to wear suits since they're really messy and would probably be playing around the whole day.

It was eye-catching and a spectacular sight to see from the tall stage.

I gulped as her father handed her to me with a spine-tingling glare. "T-take care of h-her." That's all he could say before his wife dragged him. Now I know where she got those stuttering genes from.

"As you know, I love your daughter very much and will take great care of her." I smiled

"Honey, Let's go sit down..." Dahlia's mom who wore an elegant dress whispered as she dragged her husband who dramatically let go of his daughters and walked to his seat.

My mom wearing a huge blue hanbok and her mom wearing an elegant black dress was standing out a little too much but I didn't have the time to care about that now.

"I, Jeon jungkook, take you, Dahlia Antonio Torres as my lawfully wedded wife, my terrible cook, and my Netflix account sharer. I promise to be the best of me on the bed and in daily life-- I paused as my wife stepped on my foot and then continued after taking a breath.

"I promise to be with you in health and sickness. When I am with you, I am the best version of myself because I am utterly and unapologetically myself. I will be with you till death do us apart." I let out a relived Breath after letting all my feelings out.

I smiled looking at my wife who was going to break down if I said any more words that would touch her soul. She sucked her tears in as she started saying her vows.

For your information, pregnant women are 1000000X sensitive according to me and my experiences.

Her vows were certainly longer and more beautiful than me who wrote all those vows with the help of my friends and google of course.

Every time she would use long words that I couldn't even understand the meaning of my stomach did a backflip.

After her very long and emotional vow, the moment was here. Everyone grabbed their cameras to film the historic moment.

"And now you may kiss the bride." the priest said and I gulped as I looked at my wife who looked very anxious.

I grabbed her by her waist bringing her closer to my face. I looked at her for a short moment before slamming my lips onto her thin ones. Her hands made their way to my hair as she held them.

It was like we forgot the people in the room. We were in our own little world.

I was so into the kiss that I didn't notice that she was taking steps backward, at last hitting the priest's chest who was standing at the edge of the stage.

That resulted in the old man falling off the tall stage. I swear I saw him fall down in slow motion as he failed to take my hand.

You could hear some people rushing towards him while some were already gossiping and of course, my shitty friends were laughing.

This is a mess. I just wanted my wedding to be "normal" and not tumultuous. Is that too much to ask for?