41-EVERYONE HAS AN APPA DO WE HAVE ONE TOO?

DAHLIA'S P

DAHLIA'S P.O.V

4 YEARS LATER

"Eomma?" 3 year old little Jin woo said. "Yes honey? Food will be ready soon." I said as I cracked another egg. "N-nino has an a-appa, Yura has a-an appa...Does Jin woo have one too?" the stuttering boy questioned

I knew they'd ask about thier appa someday but I didn't expect the day to come this early. I started remembering him again. All the memories flashed into my head as I started dropping cold sweat.

"Yes honey. All of you have an appa." I said cupping his face. "Really?! Where is he?! What's his na--" Jin woon was cut off by choking on his egg sandwich.

"Didn't i tell you to NOT talk with your mouth full?" I said as I tapped his back slightly and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"So who is he?" Jin wook questioned and my heart rased. "H-he was the most handsome man mommy has ever met.He looks like your f-favorite kpop idol..." I smiled at the thought of his face.

"Woah! Seriously?! Daebak! Is Jeon jungkook our appa?!" Jin wook asked jumping on his seat. "H-he looks like him..." I lied

"Woah~" the three of them said.

They look so much like him.
Jin woo has his big doe eyes.
Jin wook has his bunny smile.
Jin woon has his dimples.
And all of them have his black hair and not my ginger hair.

But the three of them are really different.
Jin woo is shy and gets scared often.
Jin wook is like the life of the party.
Jin woon is a quite serious little man.

"Eomma!" Jin wook said getting me off guard. "Yes?" I asked "It's time to go to work." he said showing his bunny smile. "Ah right let's go boys!" I said.

They always came to work with me because they hate the play school. I once tried putting them in and the next day the teacher begged me to take them away cause they created chaos but turning the fire alarm on.

"Jackson uncle is coming today." I said and they all Screamed in joy. They loved playing with him because he got them junk food wanted.

(pls I had to include Jackson. It ain't a bts fanfiction if there's no Jackson Wang in it😌. LOL)

We were walking to the building which was very close to our apartment.

That's when I started feeling discomfort in my chest and i was short of breath. It felt like my heart was getting squeezed and I felt light headed.

The pain was unexplainable. The last thing I saw was the blurred worried faces of my little children and then it was black.

JIN WOON'S P.O.V
We were walking normally until Eomma stood in the same place for a few minutes and then she sat down on the ground and suddenly fainted.

Jin woo being the cry baby he is started crying and even Jin wook started crying which was surprising.

"Guys stop crying!" I said "Eomma~ I p-promise I won't e-eat with my m-mouth full a-again. Pl-please wake u-up!" Jin wook said hitting his head on Eomma.

Me being the smart intellectual I am started searching for Eomma phone. I know all the emergency numbers and called 112.

"Hello! O-our eomma's dead! P-please C-come!" I said quickly "OMO! We'll come in a jiffy." they said and I cut the call.

"Stop you g-guys...Eo-eomma's alive." I said as I started crying as well.

The ambulance soon arrived and we went to the hospital. The took Eomma to a weird looking room and we were sitting out all alone.

"Kids where is your appa?" a nurse asked "O-our appa is the most handsome man in the w-world." Jin wook said and I face palmed myself. "Kim taehyung is your appa?" she asked

"No. W-we don't know." I said pouting "Oh poor you. Do you have any other guardian?" she asked "Yes! Jackson uncle!" I said as I dailed his number.

"You can go. We can take care of ourselves." I said and she went away giving us a weird look.

The doctor came out of Eomma's room. She asked the same nurse something and the nurse pointed at us. We heard the doctor let out a "WHAT?!" as she looked at us.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Ugh someone signed a contract with the famous brand "swag". I've heard of that but I don't know anything about it since Tae wants us to buy stuff from Gucci.

I was exhausted since this is the 3rd place the manager and the company has signed a contract with other companies for modelling. I was watching videos about the brand "swag".

Right when the guy in the video was going to show about the founder of the brand Tae came and settled next to me.

"Hey kook" he said. "Hmm what?" I asked my eyes glued to the phone. "Look at me" he said. This bish is acting weird since the day some one declared he is 'The world's most handsome man'.

"Tch what now" I said and looked at him. "I'm the most handsome man on earth hehe" he giggled.

"I'm worldwide handsome ok so you better shut the fuck up" We heard Jin hyung scream.

"Go tell this to him if you dare"
I said to Tae with a smirk. "Coming Jimin" he said and left the place. I just chuckled at their cuteness and I almost forgot about the company and stuff.

We all gathered to eat where everyone stayed quiet. Everyone was acting weird. There was awkward silence that filled the room. Namjoon hyung broke the silence.

"Kook um you're ok with the offer right?" He asked. I hummed a response. "Kook are you sure? Please don't do something crazy" he said again. What is up with him why will i do something crazy.

"You know the founder right?" Jin hyung asked. They always call me dumb and I didn't want to embarrass myself again so I pretended to know the founder.

"Yeah yeah I do can we speak about an issue that's happening in this place ever since one of our member is the world's most handsome man? Huh?" I asked changing the topic and Jin hyung started ranting stuff.

I really wonder who the founder is. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.