6-JUNGKOOK'S FRIEND

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
We walked slowly until we reached the elevator . Finally some light was there. My hand was still on on her shoulder.

I took my hand off her and both us stood in the elevator. I was thinking about something when I realized the tape was still there in her room.

"DAHLIA!" I screamed because of frustration. "what what what?!" she shouted back "The tape-"
I got cut off by her gasping "It's still there isn't it?" she asked.

I nodded and she groaned stomping her feet lightly. "You can sleep on the bed tonight" she sighed and nodded.

We reached my dorm soon. And we saw something, something that an innocent soul like Dahlia shouldn't have seen. It was a sweaty taehyung riding the fuck out of jimin. He still didn't notice us. I quickly hugged Dahlia so she wouldn't see any more unholy things.

I then knocked on the door loudly so they could came back to thier senses. Taehyung gasped and so did jimin. They covered thier bodies and caught thier breaths. "Jungkook since you have a holy child with you I would love it if you and her slept in my room instead of here" taehyung said

"We won't be done any time soon" jimin smirked at taehyung. "Of course. Key." I said and he threw the key at me. I didn't take my pajamas because Taehyung's clothes fit me. I shut the door and stopped hugging Dahlia. She looked traumatized.

"Let's go. We are sleeping in taehyungs room tonight" she nodded and we went it. The room was clean but had only one bed because taehyung rented a huge room for himself. I looked at her and she gulped at me.

"I'll change first" I said and went inside the closet. I wore some shirt and shorts. And then she went in and literally wore the same shirt and shorts. Of the opposite color. I wore green shorts and a black shirt and she wore the opposite.

"Umm the other clothes were really big" she said shyly and went inside the bathroom and came back with 2 huge ass sticks. "What even is that?!" I asked widening my eyes "uh hehe we can keep this in the middle of the bed, you know." I gave her a look.

"We can keep a pillow or something, keep those back." she shook her head "Now!" she pouted and went back to keep them. She kept some 3 pillows in the middle. I yawned falling onto the soft bed. She lied down too. But got up again opening her bag and was about to eat some pills before I interrupted.

"What are those pills for?" I asked she took them last time too. "uh for s-sleep" I looked at her a little worried "You took some yesterday too. I'll put you to sleep don't take them" I didn't know how I was going to do that but I was confident that I could.

She hesitated but nodded.

I didn't know what to do like I've never been this sweet to anyone but why am I sweet to her who I didn't even want to speak to a few days ago but still I'll try.

Dahlia's pov:

Jungkook laid down in the bed. I opened my bag to take my pills the room was quiet but I heard an attractive voice a question

Jungkook: What are those pills for?

Me: uh for s-sleep

Jungkook: You took some yesterday too. I'll put you to sleep don't take them.

I glitched, I hesitated but agreed. I nodded a response. I closed my pills box and put it back in my bag and waited for him to do whatever he was going to do to put me to sleep.

Dahlia: Hey issok I'll take the pills its hard you know

Jungkook: Its okay I'll can do anything and everything

Dahlia: O-ok..

I felt different I've never felt this before not gonna lie but having friends is a good thing. I was blushing I don't know if it's obvious.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V

Aaaah she's blushing again. I'm tired of girls blushing even when I breath. I'm not even bragging. I can't even go out ask for HELP. Those two bishes were fucking  even after we entered the dorm now I got an idea.

Jungkook: Do you like lectures?
That's when I realized she's a writer and literature student ughh i can't even put her to sleep by telling her a boring speech.

Dahlia: Oh I love those they are amazing there's just something mesmerizing about languages you know.

I was lost deep in my thought and didn't pay enough attention to her words and I started speaking random shit that happened some 3 years ago

Jungkook: You know 3 years back I feel down in front of so many people and that was really embarrassing but then Namjoon hyung helped me get up that's when we became friends

Dahlia: Uh that's random but okay

God this girl looks unbothered what the fuck am I going do now I wish Namjoon hyung was here he would've helped me put her to sleep ahh I should think of how to put her to sleep now. Not so long after I asked told her this I heard a small whisper  speaking.

Dahlia: is ur friend umm

Me: Umm what?

Dahlia: really h-huge

I choked on my non-existing drink. I mean like what even was that question

Me: Y-yes oh you're asleep

I looked at her and found that she was sound asleep. I felt proud of myself for putting a 21 year old to sleep but still I had to tell about this to someone I grabbed my phone and started texting in our gc.

Dahlia's pov:

He was trying too hard and I was sure he was not gonna give up so I asked him a question that would bother him for sure and when he isn't paying attention to me I can pretend to sleep and eventually when he falls asleep I'll take my pills or something.

As soon as I asked this he looked like a dying fish I don't know why but he did so I closed my eyes  before he looked at me but I could here every single thing

What the heck. He actually said yes I never expected him to be but surprisingly he did. I tried not react and I succeeded I could here him text someone because of the notifs and the sounds of his keypad.