10- D-DAY

It's finally the day. We can go in anytime now but these extra hosts arranged a box from which you randomly take a chit and the people go. "and now we have.....Rock chic!" That sounded quite awkward but he tried not to laugh and be friendly. And also his Australian accent just makes it worse

"I-in bocca al Lupo!" I was so frustrated but I tried my best. "Fighting! let's go!" and there goes my first talent show. Oh by the way jungkook and the boys already performed and I'm a fan now. Even though I won't accept it.

NOW ITS TIME TO GO AS NUTTY AS A FRUITCAKE. It was a 2-minute performance but it felt like it was longer. The crowd was a hubbub. It felt so good to be on stage but the people were too many. The people were the only nerve-wracking thing. 

"You did well, mi amor." jungkook ugh. "Y-you too,jungkook". i said panting and baldy gave me the look. "I did google translate" he winked and I looked away. "Turn around. Why?" he was so straightforward. "I-i don't know... I just- Can we talk l-later?" I walked away but of course he pulled me back by my waist. He tilted his face "I like it. I like when your shy." he smiled "Jungkook let's go down!" Taehyung pulled him back down where the audience was sitting.

"Jungkook what..." that's what taehyung said then I couldn't hear. This is giving me bad vibes. 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"Jungkook get your senses back!" taehyung has been nagging me for 4 minutes straight. While I'm trying to watch my girlfriend's performance here. She's doing contemporary dance. But my minds really messed up because the crowd cheered for "ROCK CHIC" more than us. This woman's driving me insane.

She called me "My love" and a few moments ago she was a crazy woman on stage. "Jungkook, you better not do anything to her. She's.....innocent." Jin hyung said staring at me. "Pfft i flirt with everyone, you clearly know." I said chuckling " You never bring someone that close that your lips could touch soon" i scoffed and hummed. 

Its been an hour. This show is finally over. And I'm glad , you know you shouldn't perform if you untalented. Everyone's voting now and me the great is voting for myself. You arent allowed to do that but who cares. "Okay everyone the voting time is over!" the host said but i was busy voting for my girlfriend from my other account.

"1!2!3!" the host is going to say the result now and I am sure of myself. I took a look at dahlia. She looked weirdly phlegmatic but worried. "CONGRATULATIONS ROCK CHIC!!!!!" the mic did the keee sound because of the loud noise. I lost huh? This is incredible! I'm so mad but happy. Its a weird feeling.

DAHLIA'S P.O.V

"OH MY FUCKIN GOD!WE WON AHH!" These were the words coming out of our mouths. The whole university is watching but who cares. I am a little emotional now. I didn't want to cry but winning gives you this feeling i cant explain. "Why are you crying?!" Jay asked and the whole crowd let were letting their "AWW's~" out but i smiled again,laughing a little as we did a group hug.

"Our leader is a little dramatic now so ill speak on behalf. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Jay said holding this huge cup. "Guys, do we only get a trophy?" I asked not knowing people could hear me. The host cleared his throat "Uh hehe no you get tracksuits" He whispered to me. I blushed then I shut my eyes with embarrassment and scrunched my nose a little. "Oh hehe okay t-thank you," I said.

We took our stuff and went out. Jungkook got 2nd and he was nowhere to be seen now. They all went out after they got the gifts. "Dahlia we've got to celebrate! Let's go to the bar. NO BUTS!" They dragged me. 

This place was a little far because the other bars had a lot of people from our university. So it was not a safe option. But damn this place is fucking huge.

And I'm kind of lost here because jay went home with Jung-won. Baldy and changbin are wasted and I can't take them home alone. It's impossible. 

"Oh Woah wow, you're here too." A very befuddled and drunk jungkook asked me. "J-jungkook your drun--" he leaned closer "I am? But why arent you drunk? Oh kids don't drink!" He laughed.

This made me feel very apprehensive. "Fun fact! I have long fingers because I'm good at fingering people and playing basketball and I'm very horny now." He smirked

Now what did those suspicious sounding words mean? "W-what do you- I was cut off by a slapdash and rough kiss. It felt weirdly good.

I tried everything thing to push him away. My anxiety went top level. Until I couldn't breath anymore and he broke the kiss.

He leaned closer and closer until some guy with a mullet, who looked like today's host pushed him away.

"Dude your not in the right mind!" he said and jimin rushed to him and was thankfully not drunk "Jungkook let's go" he tried taking him somewhere else.

But jungkook pulled me by my waist to bring me closer to him. His eyes lustful eyes looked at me with a hint of anger in them.

"I'll make you lose your innocence and purity very soon,amorcita" He sniggered and then smirked. I was panic-stricken.

There were so many people staring. Including this particular girl with teary eyes. I was too flustered to care. "Let's go.....to the dorm." the mullet guy said as his hand was coming closer to me. I backed away. I felt jittery, afraid and anxious.

I started crying, I felt a choking sensation and my heart , it hurts. I sat down on the ground and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up , out of breath.

"Hi you know me right? I'm Lia. We met on the first day of school." I nodded looking at her wearing a huge strawberry costume. Kyoot.

I had the urge to puke now. "Felix get your ass here carry her to the car. I'll wait there!" She said and gave me a soft smile. "Yo I'm ryujin lia's best friend. Let's go." I couldn't say anything because I was going to puke anytime soon.

Felix carried me to the car and as soon as we got ready to go , I puked. All the shit I ate coming out of me. "Ughh Felix let's take your car, I'll die soon!" Ryujin said annoyed.

And then I passed out.