9-ROCK CHIC

I woke up because of the sounds I heard from the kitchen. I got up rubbing my eyes heading straight to the kitchen. I saw another random guy there but i soon recognized him. He was jungwon, Jay's boyfriend. He smiled and greeted me.

I waved lazily and headed to the bathroom. I took a bath and got dressed in there. I hate dressing up it the bathroom but I had to do it. "I made spaghetti because you didn't have anything in this boring kitchen" Jay said bringing the huge put to the hall.

"okay okay, by the way we have to enlist our name in the show today" I said stuffing myself "Oh I already did that yesterday!" Jay said and changbin sighed "What's the matter?" jungwon asked with curiosity "Your dumbass boyfriend didn't know our bands name so he fucking enlisted our name AS ROCK CHIC!" changbin yelled out of frustration.

And I choked "WHAT?! FOTTUTO IDIOTA!! GIURO SU DIO! TI FARO SALTARE IL CRANIO!" Jay gulped and bowed. "I know your probably cursing at me but the name is not that bad isn't it?" he had The nerve to say that. "OF COURSE I'M CURSING AT YOU! AND NO ITS SUCH A TERRIBLE NAME"

"Calm down. I am glad you didn't speak Spanish I would've been traumatized" baldy said, his jaw was still open. "VOI- UGH! Now that you've done this if we don't get 1 2 or 3 i will Rimuovi le tue ossa! Do you get me huh?!" It felt so good to be back like I was in Mexico and curse. I had so much rage in me.

"I thought Mexican people were like that only on television" jungwon said with a scared face and I gave him a smile "It's okay don't be scared I'm not like this all the time" I said going closer to him. I get this huge amount of confidence inside me after I curse. He laughed awkwardly scooting away.

"Yeah shes a like those cute shy high school girls" Baldy said. I could pop his skull now but I tried to keep calm and not curse again, if I did it would be in Spanish this time.

My banana ring tone played again. I laughed and went to see the message and I tottered a little which made the others look at me weirdly but they shook it off.

Jeon_jungcock: Hey

Dahlia_torres: Heñlo

Jeon_jungcock: how are you?

I let out a "tsk" Cliché question

Dahlia_torres: Can't be better. Wbu?

Jeon_jungcock: idk I'm aroused.

Dahlia_torres: LOL.....

Jeon_jungcock: Sooo wyd?

Dahlia_torres: Ngl Your questions are boring but I decided to actually celebrate my birthday this year so I'm scrolling through clothes.

Jeon_jungcock: