13-STRIP

After a few minutes the girl opened the door. "Oh hi your back" she said "Hello um I'll go take a bath" she walked to the bathroom slowly "GIMME MY JACKET THEN GO!" I said and laughed

She threw the jacket on me and ran inside. But came back again to take some clothes. I was talking with lisa when someone knocked.

"Who is at this hour?" she mumbled and got up. "OPEN UP! ITS A SURPRISE DORM CHECKING" We heard the lady shout cheerfully.

We looked at each other with wide eyes. "What-what am i-" I started panicking "Just-Go somewhere" she said "Where what how like shes going to-"

The lady started knocking loudly again.

I was cut off by Lisa pushing me inside the bathroom. What a great day for Dahlia to not lock the Door. I went in and Dahlia was about to scream but I shut her mouth.

"There's a surprise dorm checking so please put up with me" I whispered and this child in front of me was going to cry out of embarrassment. I stared at her sexy figure. Her face was small and cute but her bod. Damn.

"Why why why are you staring?" she whisper shouted in discomfort and frustration. "Sssh I'll turn" I took one last look and smirked.

She hurriedly closed the curtains and finished bathing. I was standing with my wild imagination. But I didn't imagine TOOOOOO much or I would get horny and God knows what I could do if I did.

I was looking at myself in the mirror when a little hand came out the curtain "What?" I questioned her "Can you P-please get me a r-robe or towel?" Her stutters were Adorable. I was soft now.

"Hmm No" I teased and let out a tiny whine "Please, j-jungkook~" her whiny voice was going to make me do something I would regret. But I held it in. "Here" I gave her a towel and a robe.
"Aren't you going to come out now?" I asked

"N-no" She said blankly "Don't worry I won't look" I smirked and she sighed "I'm trusting you" she's really ruminative or maybe just glaikit. I'm literally facing the mirror. That means I can clearly see that pulchritudinous body.

She was very clumsy while changing but her boobs are just a piece of art! I tried my best not to look but who wouldn't look? She wore one of her school boy outfits. After she was done she looked in the mirror and it hit her.

She gasped in shock and I smirked but I hid it quickly. She dramatically slid down the wall. And guess what she was Lowkey sobbing. I felt bad for her so I sat next to her. I shouldn't tease her too much but it was fun to see her all shy and embarrassed.

"I am sorry Dahlia" I said "I-ve never be-been so em-embarrassed in my l-life" I chuckled and put an arm around her. Her sobs soon became silent. "D-did you see like e-everything?" she asked as she crimsoned

I smirked "Si, I did not have an intention to look but I couldn't help it. Your body is so hot and se-" she cut me off "D-don't just- Don't~" she whined. And I smirked at the thought her whining on bed.

But I don't think she knows what sex even is.
"Jungkook?" I hummed as a response "When you were drunk you told me you would take my innocence and purity away" I smirked again "And?"

"I didnt really understand what that meant.." she muttered "Oh don't worry. I'll make sure I take your innocence and purity away in a few months. Maybe days." I said looking her grey eyes and she gulped looking away.

We waited for about 5 minutes until Lisa knocked and told us it was safe. She hurriedly walked out and let out a sigh of relief."God I was about die right there and then she asked soooo many questions" Lisa groaned

"Class starts in half an hour we should eat" I said "Ill eat later..." Dahlia said "Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked in a worried tone "My teeth just hurts a little so I'll eat later" I cupped her face "Say ahh" I said and she opened her mouth as wide as possible.

But her mouth was still small. My dick can't fit in that little mouth. I looked around and found out that her wisdom had to be removed. "Your wisdom teeth has to be removed" I said

"NO!" She said and ran out with me trying to catch her. Let me tell you she runs really fast for a short ass baby. "HEY STOB IT!" I said but she looked back and cursed and then continued running.

I gave up because I was going to see her in class anyway. I did see her in class but not I'm a way I wanted to see her.

She was on the ground with some people surrounding her."What happened?" I asked to baldy who was checking if she was alive "I don't know she came in here running and suddenly fainted"

Something's dubious. A person can't faint just because of some fast running. "She's alive" baldy said with a relived sigh. That's when the professor came in.

"Is there anything thing wrong?" she asked "Of course! Can't you see this unconscious body?" I said in vexation. She gasped as soon as she saw Dahlia.

"One person take her to the nurse and the rest of you SIT IN YOUR PLACES." she said and I picked her up but the teacher stopped me "It would be better if a female went with her" she suggested and I didn't want to argue now so I just let Lisa take her

"Take care of her" I said and she nodded.

DAHLIA'S P. O. V
Its been some time since I came to the nurse's office and I'm conscious now. "Ok so you fainted because you haven't eaten breakfast and didn't eat dinner at night?" the nurse asked and I nodded

"Gosh then eat up!" she said and I flinched because of the loud voice "Do you have any other conditions?" i looked around to see if anyone was there "Y-yes i have Coronary heart disease" and gasped.

"I think you had a blockage in your artery. It would be better if you go to your doctor soon." she said with a worried eyes and I nodded standing up. I opened the curtain to see Lisa kind of eavesdropping.

"I'm sorry hehe" she laughed awkwardly "Can you please...not tell jungkook about my disease? Please" I said with teary eyes. "I..don't know. You should just tell him-I cut her off

"please please please I'm begging you~" if jungkook knew about this he wouldn't treat me like a Normal person. I mean no one has ever treated me like a normal person after they knew about my condition.

Lisa didn't say anything and just walked away. I was frustrated and vexed.