35-ON ONE KNEE

There was something suspicious about dahlia. She and the others kept whispering stuff to each other but I let it slide for now.

I couldn't wait until we got on stage and threw our hats. The moment was here now. I can be an independent man now.

1!2!3! We threw our hats as the photographer took photos. I've never been this happy about throwing something. Everything was just perfect.

Soon everyone got thier certificates  and some of us got emotional. I might have cried...just a little. I was drinking some juice and suddenly everything was quite.

Then there was waltz music playing.
I heard the sound of heels and someone was walking towards me.

I turned around to see dahlia on one knee.

"Te casarías conmigo?" she said something which I didn't understand. "Jimin. Help.translate" jimin was always there for me. He pushed me and whispered "She said "will you marry me? You fucker"

I was shocked as the glass in my hands dropped. My eyes got teary and I said "Si! Mi amor!" We wore our rings and started eating each others mouths.

We heard the shutters of cameras, howls, screams and whistles. I've never been happier.We broke the kiss to breathe and looked at each other's teary eyes.

"사랑해." she said stuttering which made me laugh even though I was crying. "Te quiero!." I said and couldn't help but kiss her again.

"Hey jeon jungkook! Stop making out. We're in public!" jimin said pushing me slightly which made us break the kiss.

"Congratulations." jimin said smirking "Thank jimin!" I rolled my eyes. "Oh by the way, they took a hell Lotta pictures so your trending on social media." he said

I was honestly not okay with the pictures going on social media but people already saw them so its a waste to thing about it now.

"Oh also I um got the thing you asked for. It's there in your dorms table." jimin said referring to that preggo test kit that I asked for. I nodded.

"Hey we have something to do. Let's go." I said as I dragged dahlia with me. "Have FUN!" Taehyung screamed which made the crown howl. I rolled my eyes again as we walked to the dorm.

"So you just um pee on it?" she asked holding test. I nodded as she went in.

I was so nervous. My hands were sweaty and I felt hot. I was scratching my inner thumb when she came back.

"I'm not looking." she said as she plopped herself on the bed. "I-it's still not here." I said lying down next to her. "How long does it take?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"I don't know. Let's just..wait." I said rubbing my head. We waited for about 15 minutes until she forced me to look at it.

"Should we ask someone else to see? I-i can't do th-this." i said. I was so nervous that I was going to puke now. "Okay just hurry up." she said nervously.

I heard taehyung's voice outside the door and called him in.

"So you want ME to see if it's positive or not?" taehyung asked with wide eyes. I nodded and handed him the test.

All of us were there in the room now. Taehyung took a deep breath as he moved his hand. I had my fingers crossed as he dropped the test.

"I-ITS---" he paused for a few seconds as all of us looked at him. "Hey. Say it already!" Jin hyung said pushing him. "I-IT'S POSITIVE!" He said as everyone started screaming.

I was hugging dahlia with teary eyes as we jumped with joy. I've never been happier. My life was perfect! Only if i knew what was going to happen a few days later...