47-THE GARTER THROW

DAHLIA'S P.O.V

My hands got sweaty as my mom mentioned Italy's wedding tradition. That utterly shitty tradition I hoped she wouldn't mention but of course, our family has been following it for years and it has to go on.

And that tradition I despised was no other than, The garter throw.

So basically Jungkook, my husband will remove the garter and throw it towards all the unmarried male guests. If they catch it, then boom it will bring them good luck and indicate that you will be married next.

I honestly have no problem with the garter toss but with Jungkook. I don't think he'll normally remove the garter and throw it, He's gonna do some bullshit under my dress. I hope he doesn't...

"Do it already!" Everyone pushed my nervous husband. He gave me a diabolical smirk before getting lost under my huge wedding dress.

His soft fingers touched my thick tan thighs as he started removing my garter. I let out a relieved breath as he removed the piece of cloth off my thigh. 

FUCK.

He's at it again. Please God, save me. He shouldn't be doing this bullshit, right now. His soft fingers touched my clothes clit as he squished my thigh.

His fingers roamed around the corner of my underwear. I pulled his hair so he could stop whatever he was planning on doing next.

I could feel him smirk as he came out of my huge dress.

I finally breathed in peace as he stood up with the pretty white garter in his hands. His diabolical smirk was now a Duchenne smile. I shot him death glares as he let out a little laugh. 

"Ok quick toss it son!!" His mom said and he nodded as he jumped high tossing the thin lace garter to the bachelors. 

JIMIN'S P.O.V

"Trust me you guys I've calculated and done everything. I am gonna get that garter in my hands." I took a deep breath as I waited for my newly wedded friend to throw the special piece of cloth.

Ever since I broke up with taehyung and he started dating jin I've been wanting to get married to my girlfriend. 

Taehyung ended up liking jin better than me and I ended up liking jungkook's ex, Olivia. And that's how we ended.

"Guys h-he's gonna throw it any minute now," I said nervously watching all the other bachelors. My confidence level is -100000 right now even though I was really confident a minute ago. 

Everyone screamed as the garter came towards us. I could see it coming towards me in slow motion and I let my hand out.

GODDAMMIT! , Why am I this short? Why God why?!

The garter fell on that one person who didn't even try, Kang yeosang. His eyes were wide open as he took the garter which fell on his head.

The other bachelors groaned and screamed in sadness as yeosang laughed with furrowed brows. 

I watched Ji-Eun kiss him sweetly as he held her waist. I am so not jealous. I watched the couple happily chug their drinks as I watched them.

I kept staring at them with envy before someone tapped on my shoulder. It was my girlfriend.

"Not everyone's lucky, Baby. It's alright," she said as she hugged me and ran fingers through my hair. "I really really wanted that." I pouted "I'll get you one okay? Let's go eat now. Hmm?" she gave me comforting smile.

"I honestly don't know why you dated Jungkook's ex. Ex-girlfriends are off-limits, Jimin."  Ji-Eun said as she shook her head. Ji-Eun and Olivia weren't on good terms in the first place and now she still doesn't like her. 

I rolled my eyes as I walked away from that annoying brat. 

"Congratulations Married man~~," I said to Jungkook who was stuffing his mouth will all kinds of food. "Thanks, Jimin." He playfully rolled his eyes as he shook his head.

The hall was now silent, only some sounds of people talking and munching food were heard. But the peaceful silence was soon broken by the sound of a glass breaking. 

All eyes were soon on the little boy who stood next to our leader with innocent eyes. "Jeon Jin Wook~ Your clothes are all dirty now." Felix, who was responsible for taking care of him said as he picked him up on his arms.

The Australian gave the newlywed bride, who was shooting him death glares a cheeky apologetic smile before taking the little boy away for a change of clothes.

"We really need to find a better nanny for them," Jungkook said with a deep sigh before chugging a huge glass of wine.

A/N fingers will end soon you guys :")
Thank you hoes for reading my dry humored shiety book (.づ◡﹏◡)づ.(.づ◡﹏◡)づ.