26- HE'S ETHEREAL

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
We reached out destination. It was a restaurant,more like a café. Her mouth jaw dropped for the second time today when she saw Johnny with flowers in his hand.

I put my hand around her shoulder. "This was the surprise i was talking about" i said booping her nose.

Dahlia's pov:

What else is gonna happen today. Johnny with flowers in his hand and waiting for a girl. "How did you guys meet?" I asked with a voice filled with curiosity.

He glanced at Jungkook for a hot second "It's complicated" he said with a sigh. "Oh you can tell whenever you're ready" i said.

Jhonny was a fun guy but even he was sad once in his life. He liked his guy called jaemin but he was straight and let's just say things didn't work out.

I was looking at the menu which had a lot of diabetes on it and not really good for a diabetic person like me. "Jungkook this stuff is umm way too sweet for me" I said

"Oh your diabetic?" he asked in confusion "Yeah. I don't really like sweet stuff" I said. I was sad that I hurt him and ruined his surprise.

"Oh it's alright they have like normal food too. It's okay to eat some sugar once in a while" he gave me a naughty smile. (a/N) not that kinda naughty you guys ;))

"Hmm lets see" I said as I melted at the sight of all kinds of food.

Ji-eun's P.O.V
Yeosang and me are trying to hide like in weird ways and I've never been in a more panicky situation.

"Hurry up!" I whispered shouted to yeosang. He was wearing many layers and was so scared to remove his hoodie and give it to me.

"Be patient. This is not an easy task in THIS SITUATION" he backfired as he finally removed the price of cloth off and put it on me.

While I was putting in on my arm hit some waiter who was carrying plates. I quickly put the hoodies cap on and started apologizing and so did the waiter

All the eyes were on us. It was a very risky situation.

"Don't turn okay just dont" yeosang warned "I am not fucking dumb" I Said. Everyone's just pissing me off so much since this morning.

"Okay woman. But who pissed you today?" he asked as he put an arm around me. "Those kids,my brother and even you" I said in frustration as a sigh left my lips.

He ran fingers through my hair. "You seem stressed..." he said and I threw my head back. "Yeah?" I said as if I wasn't actually stressed.

"Mhm-hmm We should go karaoke or anything you'd like tomorrow" he said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded.

"Excuse me but it looks like I've seen you somewhere" Jungkook said and he still didn't know it was me because of the hood. I instantly buried my face in yeosangs lap.

"Oh h-hi jungkook whats up?" yeosang tried his best at acting. "Hii bro. Who is that?" this jungkook fucker had so many questions.

YEOSANG'S P.O.V
"Oh its just a university friend" I said smiling weirdly "Just friend? Yeah sure. But what's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked in worry but he didn't even know that this university friends of mine was a girl.

I'm glad he doesn't. "He's just you know constipated like gastritis kinda thing" I said the worst excuse as my mind wasn't working now.

Jungkook chuckled and went back to his table.

"You can come out now." I said but she was still clutching onto my shirt with her face buried. "Baby? You good down there?" I asked and she got up.

"What do you mean down there?! Couldn't you find a better excuse?!" she said in a slightly loud voice. "my mind was going Insane okay? I couldn't think right." I said and she only rolled her eyes

"Seriously what's with you hmm?" I asked and she got up and pulled my hand and started walking. I was being dragged till we found a really nice and a romantic place.

It was a park with fountains and so much greenery. The cold breeze blew as we settled on the ground. We were still panting, I mean after all that running who wouldn't

I've always liked Ji eun but I could never ask her out on a date because I didn't want to disappoint Jungkook. But I felt lucky when I found out that she liked me too.

We started dating a few weeks ago and she is so fun to be with. She isn't that cliché girlfriend and that's the same with me.

I was lost in thoughts but I suddenly felt her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry"she muttered. I smiled and caressed her hair. "You're going through all of this because of me" she said while looking at me.

I kissed her forehead again and cupped her face. "It's alright. I'll only tell Jungkook when you're comfortable with it,ok?" I said with a smile and she just nodded.

Ji eun's pov:

Do I deserve him? He's ethereal. I never knew that my bitchy ass could get a nice human like him. Going to the park wasn't the best idea but I didn't know where else to go.

That's when realization hit me. Eomma isn't home, No one is home so I can take him there, we can cuddle and watch Netflix.

"Let's go home" I said he looked skeptical "What?" He questioned. "I said let's go home" I repeated "Baby are you even in your senses? What if someone comes?Huh?" He asked.

Before he could say anything I grabbed his hand and started pulling him.AGAIN. IT WAS NOT AN EASY JOB.

Dahlia's pov:

We were having so much. Not gonna lie but Johnny has found himself a very nice girl. I could see Jaeboem and Milo slurping their drinks and smiling at each other.

Everything was going great but I felt like I was forgetting something. That's when my phone vibrated.