44-WE DIDN'T USE PROTECTION,AGAIN

DAHLIA'S P.O.V
"Hey Sarah. Can we please get some r-robes and a R-room?" I said as I tried my best to cover my body with the little towel.

"No We already booked rooms here so we can just go to mine." Jungkook said "Just the robes please." I said to Sarah and she smirked as she nodded and walked away.

I have such salacious friends.

"Jungkook?" I said in a serious tone and he hummed as a response. "A-are we d-dating?" I asked out of confusion. He looked at me and then looked at the water.

"I mean yeah of course." he said and I nodded as I went in deep thought.

"Hey are you listening?" Jungkook asked suddenly which made me snap out. "Pardon?" I asked "I said we should get married soon." he said making me ball my eyes out.

"Y-yeah we're engaged." I said with a little smile at the thought of the graduation day. "I-i kinda t-threw the R-ring-- jungkook was about to continue but my gasp cut him off.

"Jeon jungkook you pudding headed nincompoop! You threw our fucking engagement ring?!" I snapped at him. "No. I didn't throw it I just...yeah I threw it because I was furious." he said

"You dum-dum." I said and rolled my eyes. "Dum-dum~ Cute." I heard him mutter.

We waited for a few more minutes until Sarah came back with the robes.

"I bought this fruit basket too because like jungkook should cover his face and stuff." she said and chuckled. "Fruit basket? You couldn't find something better?" I scoffed

"You so ungrateful." she rolled her eyes. We quickly put the robes on and started walking out. "Just hold my hand and follow me okay?" I said to jungkook who had a huge fruit basket on his head.

I took a deep breath before rushing to jungkook's room. I was going to enter his room but someone pulled me in which made me gasp in horror.

"Jungkook! God I knew you'd be here. We looked everywhere for you--wait why are you guys...in robes?" a shocked hosoek asked.

"Long story. I'll tell you later but can you please get the fuck out now?" Jungkook asked a little harshly "RUDE. But did you guys talk it out?" hosoek Asked "Yeah you can SEE that we did." Jungkook chuckled

"Ugh I'm going to leave because I clearly don't wanna see you guys having it off." he said and walked with a disgusted face.

As soon as he left jungkook slammed me against the door and kissed me hungrily.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I threw her robe on the ground and we fell into the soft bed."J-jungkook-- she was about to say something but was cut off by me kissing her.

"I swear I'll have to take a trip to the hospital if I don't get rid of this boner right now," i said and started giving her more hickeys.

"So you should obey daddy and let daddy fuck you until your senseless." I warned and she gulped with a nod.

I am going to go rough on her and I honestly don't care because she deserves it. This pussy's getting ripped tonight.

(A/N TIME SKIP FF'S BWAHAHA. YOU CAN MAKE UR IMAGINATION RUN WILD)

Our panting sweaty bodies were in each other's embrace as we panted.

"I'm sorry I went too rough on you." I Said wiping off the sweat from her forehead. "I-i liked it." she said blushing "Then I'll go rough on you often." I chuckled and she gulped.

"Let get you cleaned up." I said and we were about to get a shower but someone opened the door which made dahlia gasp and I quickly put the duvet on us.

Jin wook, Jin woo and Jin woon came and jumped on her which made her smile. "Eomma! Where were you?!" they asked with pouts. Me and dahlia looked at each other and then looked at our children.

"Why are you and hyung nakey-nakey?" Jin wook asked innocently. "Eomma and appa just took a...bath." I said with an awkward smile now that all the members were listening too.

"A-appa? Your our a-appa?" Jin woon asked looking at me suspiciously and dahlia nodded with a smile. "J-jeon jungkook is my a-appa!" Jin wook jumped on me and wept on my shoulder followed by Jin woon.

But Jin woo did hug me but clutched onto dahlia instead.He looked a little shy and scared. "He's a little shy. Give him some time." dahlia said and I nodded.

I couldn't help but shed some tears watching my fortunate family.

We were having a moment until I remembered something. I made the same mistake that I made 5 years ago. We didn't use protection. AGAIN.

I looked at dahlia with fear in my eyes. "What is it?" she asked "We might have forgotten something," I gulped and she tilted her head in confusion.

"Protection." I whispered and she was about the snap but she took a deep breath and bit her inner cheek. I thought I was safe until she started pulling my hair.

"Hey you-you irresponsible wazzock!" she snapped "You could've remembered too!" I backfired.

"Your the man!You were the one who was banging me!!" she hit my chest. "WHAT exactly happened?And damn you guys banged too?" Yoongi asked

I said one word "Protection" and they understood. They were laughing while me and dahlia were having a slanging match . A very heated altercation.

We were panting as we finally stopped. That's when we noticed that our kids weren't here. "Where.are. They?!" I asked the others who were still laughing.

"W-what oh wait Yes where are the kids?" Jin hyung said as he stopped wiping car windows. "Don't worry they're probably in the nail salon." dahlia said calmly.

"This place has a NAIL SALON? And why would they go there." Jimin gasped "They have some friends there." she said. "Like ladies?" jimin asked with smirk.

"For fucks sake they are 4 year olds!" I shouted at the weird man. "Yes actually. They love getting compliments by those girls." dahlia said and i looked at her with furrowed brows.

I have such a weird family family and I'm not complaining because I'm weird too.