Cas/OC:You get kidnapped (Pt 1)

(This story will be filled with one shots and preferences)

You were walking around the bunker helping your brothers with a hunt. Normally, your brothers and Cas, your best friend, would be against you hunting, but you hunt with them or without. And you told them that. So they decided to hunt with you for your protection.

Sam spoke up after hours of reading and wafting through papers and stacks of books. "I'm gonna make a food run. You guys want something?"

"Yeah, a bacon cheeseburger with extra onions." Dean spoke up. You groaned.

"Dean," you moaned, "I'm right here, who do you think is gonna have to put up with your extra onions?" You asked.

"Y/n, please, I'm your big brother, it's my job to annoy you." He said. You rolled your eyes. Then you looked at Sam, "I'll take what he's having but, no onions." Sam nodded and got up to leave when Dean spoke up again "I'm gonna go with, so you don't forget the pie again."

You shrugged as they left the bunker. That left you and Cas alone. Your heart skipped a beat when he moved to the chair next to you. You knew you loved the angel for some time but, you were afraid of rejection so you kept it to yourself. Cas looked at you with deep caring eyes, "How are you, Y/n" he asked.

"I-I'm fine." You stuttered. Your face grew red as he studied you more intensely. He went back to his book with a huff.

"How are you, Castiel?" You asked boldly. He bristled when you said his full name. You've heard from Dean that he secretly likes being called that, it reminds him of his home.

He smiled at you," As always, Y/n" he answered quietly. He got up and walked behind your chair and placed his warm large hands on your shoulders. He squeezed them tenderly and rested his chin on your head.

"Oh, Y/n, you never cease to amaze me with your kindness and gentleness." He whispered. "You may be one of the scariest hunters on earth but you are the most gentle woman I've ever had the honor of meeting." He said. You blushed.

"Oh, Castiel." You smiled as he tensed in pleasure. "It's not an honor to know someone like me." You sighed. He kissed the top of your head. He suddenly shot up, ripped his hands of your shoulders.

"I'm being summoned in heaven" he said. You spun around to meet his gaze.
You couldn't help but worry, what did they want with Cas? Was Michael in need of assistance? Was Zachariah mad at him? You nodded.

"You should go, it might be important." You said. He looked af you longingly before he disappeared with only the sound of flapping wings. This left you alone.

You continued to read for a good ten more minutes when you heard a loud crash in the basement. You slowly got up, grabbed a knife and slowly made your way downstairs.

"Cas?" You called out. No answer. "Sammy? Dean?" You tried again. No answer. "Guys?" You asked confused. The lights flickered. You bolted up the stairs but the door slammed shut. Panicked, you look behind you, there was nothing. Trying to bust the door down, you manage to drop the knife. It fell to the very bottom of the staircase. Slowly, you went to retrieve it, but you stopped short when you were flung and pinned against the wall by an unseeable force. You struggled, but from the shadows, he emerged. A well dressed young man you didn't recognize. A angel, you concluded looking at the angel blade in his hands. He gave you a small smirk before a bag flew over your face. You struggled, but the sickly smell of chloroform filled the gagged air around your head. Soon, everything went dark.